Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 3:35 AM
A new look for ModTheSims
Hey guys!

I got bored one day and decided to create a new look for our beloved Mod The Sims.

I believe that MTS is mostly about content, so I created a banner object that displays featured/trending/top items/finds content, like the image rotator we have.

The buttons under the banner were taken from the Quick Menu we have on our home page. It will make it much easier (and quicker) for everyone to access content from the home page.

It is still a WIP (Work in progress) and I would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions on how to make it better. I am currently working on a downloads/forums section, so stay tuned for that!

(p.s- I know it's tough to make this a reality mostly due to the fact that you would need to know CSS/HTML, but it still could be a possibility )
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 4:46 AM
^ Oh my god, this is awesome

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 5:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daniandan
^ Oh my god, this is awesome

Thank you
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 12:43 AM
Maybe if MTS was hip with the trends (With the Facebook, the sponsored, ETC.), maybe this would be the website.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pichu172
Maybe if MTS was hip with the trends (With the Facebook, the sponsored, ETC.), maybe this would be the website.

What is the "trend", exactly?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 4:04 PM
There's already something similar in the works. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, under Style, the "Bootstrap" choices are along the same vein.

I think I like yours quite a bit though, and perhaps it will inspire some updates to the work already in progress.
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th May 2013 at 8:09 PM
So good! :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 6:16 AM
Ohhh, I love it!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 7:02 AM
^ You do realise that this thread hasn't had a post for more that 6 month, so why would you bring it back

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Field Researcher
#10 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 4:32 PM
I agree with others,it's awesome! ^^
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th May 2014 at 9:58 PM
Wow, that is beautiful. I'm sure Delphy is impressed! :D
Field Researcher
#12 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lumialover8
What is the "trend", exactly?

lady gaga, twerking....you know - what you young kids are up to these days....

self proclaimed queen of gifs