Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 9:52 PM Last edited by qgaskill : 14th Dec 2015 at 3:58 PM.
Default One Big Happy Family (Disney Royalty)
I hope I am Posting this to the right forum. if not can someone help me?
STORY
Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess. She longed to find her one true love, get married, and have a huge family. One day she was walking outside of her kingdom and she saw this handsome man and felt something weird. She needed to figure out what this was that she felt and find out why she feels this way......
CAS
Create 2 Sims of the different sex.
The Sims must have the Love aspiration and the romantic trait, any other traits you can choose.
The Sims must be put into separate homes until they meet and begin to talk.
Sims must not move in together till they get married. Once there married they can move in together and begin making babies.
You may not have a cow plant and get the essence of life, No cheats are aloud in this challenge.
GOAL
Have as many babies as you can with your prince husband.
HOW TO WIN
Once you have had all the children you can in your house and cannot fit any more people in the same house the, first born must move out or your princess cant have any more children.
You can continue on with the eldest child and make a new prince or you can end it after the mom dies. However you would like to do it.
:D
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 11:05 PM
does anyone like this?
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 4:53 PM
I do But I'm kinda confused.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 9:09 PM
Is there a certain amount of children u have 2 get?? It's a nice idea but a bit confusing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 3:59 PM
I edited it maybe that helps.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VolleyGirl2003
I do But I'm kinda confused.

what can I do to clarify for you?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 4:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yorkshireterrier
Is there a certain amount of children u have 2 get?? It's a nice idea but a bit confusing!

As many as you feel like having. you can only have 6 at one time but once the eldest moves out you can continue on with them (y a) or you can continue with the mom and dad. Hope this helps you.