Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 2:38 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default When entering residential lot, all sims are at home even if I sent them to work/school before?
I recently reinstalled my game and have been loading it up with mods and such since. Suddenly I noticed something odd: previously, I had sent off the Sims of the household off to work and school. The next time I booted up my game and entered the house, it was the same time, but they were still home, with "missing school/work is a bad idea" notifications when they should have been out working/learning already! I've noticed that this happens with every household in my game when I go to play it, and it's making it very difficult! Anyone know any mods known to have this side-effect? Or is it a general game-bug? And most importantly, how do I fix it? This never happened in my old game, and I had way more (and most of the same) mods in it.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 3:25 AM
Some mods reset the game the way a new EP does. It's best to save and exit when all the sims are at home if you are planning on installing some global mods.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 4:44 AM
OK, thanks. I think I've installed everything now, and it seems like it might have stopped now.