Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 4:46 PM
Seeking mods that offer more ways to make money
It always bothered me that tending the bar doesn't make me any money. I also can't force my neighbors to make me money by trapping them in the basement and giving them nothing to do but paint or woodwork so I can sell their crafts. Maybe make money from killing other Sims? Sell children? (Wow that got dark. That would only work for Rylan anyway)

More important is the bar tending, though, because anyone can do i, regardless of skills, and regardless of the intention/inspiration for the character (like, Sans wouldn't own a restaurant.)

I already have the "Make money from woohoo" mod, but that doesn't really work well with some of my characters.
I kind of want to make a pet store or shelter, since I have Cats&Dogs, but according to this thread by JimG72, I'd never see the animals again, which would be kind of disappointing (Why make the dog in the first place? Let me see it with its new family, darn it), and I can't sell adult animals.
I also have the "Entrance Fee lot trait" mod, but I tried putting it on my house and haven't seen it work yet.

NOTE: I'm not looking for careers, I have a lot of custom careers already, I don't like spending half my gameplay staring at the lot and waiting for the work hours to pass.
I have EP02, EP04, GP03, and SP05.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 6:48 PM
1) Get MCCC,
2) set high % in child support in general settings
3) make your female sim to have babies with random guys
4) ???
5) profit
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 8:17 PM
Great start! But it doesn't help my male sims xD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 11:40 PM
Is there really nothing else? :/
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 12:47 AM
basemental has a drug mod where u can sell drugs? and there is an extreme violence mod, where u can steal money, and i think even kill them for there stuff..? just type in either one in google and ull find them, i also saw a young girl o youtube that had a "Twerk for money" mod in her game, with quite LOL results..

Im travis tremonti on tso no longer travis b and live in bf im gf of tremonti mafia : )