Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Empty World

by zoid5 Posted 3rd Oct 2017 at 6:04 PM - Updated 18th May 2019 at 11:03 AM by HugeLunatic

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 12:14 AM
Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 12:47 AM
So, does this mod also delete all those other out of reach background houses you see when you are in-game as well?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 7:05 PM
Perfect for my BACC challenge!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rosiecheeks1980
So, does this mod also delete all those other out of reach background houses you see when you are in-game as well?

No. Only the lots that are playable.

*Newness coming.....*
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#30 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 9:25 PM
Thank you!! This is just what I was looking for so that I can create my own towns.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#31 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 2:53 PM
could you update it to pets too?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 12:22 AM
Thanks for this. I like having clean slates. Saves me a lot of work. I'm meticulous about the theme of the worlds I create.
Test Subject
#33 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 9:55 AM
Will this delete/replace the existing worlds that I am playing in the game? I started playing in the pre-made worlds and don't want to lose what I've done there, but I do want to try making my own world "from scratch."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 8:30 PM
Thanks for making this, I was really wanting to rebuild the worlds for a while but was dreading bulldozing everything.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 2:49 AM
saved me a lot of work thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 6:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MeganRM
Will this delete/replace the existing worlds that I am playing in the game? I started playing in the pre-made worlds and don't want to lose what I've done there, but I do want to try making my own world "from scratch."

no i will not,because it is a seperated save,the most need to be extraded in your save folder,it will be on slot save 6 but if you have already a 6 the change the number of the save before placing it

If it ain`t Dutch it ain`t much
keep your friends close but your enemies closer
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 5:27 PM
I finally bought the Sims 4 just two days ago (I know, I know... I'm late to the party.... Hardcore S2 player who eventually ventured into the S3 nightmare until I stopped playing in 2016 all together. Then last month I bought the Sims 4 for PS4 and thoroughly enjoyed it but I missed the many terrific mods)) and I'm really loving it so far. I'm more of a builder than a player, but I've vowed to try at least a family legacy. Thank you so much for this while I say farewell to my social life xD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 1st May 2018 at 8:21 AM
Hey, I'm wondering would it be possible for you to create a copy of one of the towns (except no lots) and add it as a "new" world/town? Maybe under a new name? So we could have more building space without having to delete existing things.

I know nothing about modding so I have no idea if this is possible but it would be amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 10:49 PM
I'm so glad you did this!
Test Subject
#40 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 5:44 PM
Hey,
I have downloaded the world into the saves folder but the world does not appear!
What am I doing wrong ?
Test Subject
#41 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 8:11 AM
@sassie1505 , when in the main menu, choose Load Game (NOT start new game) since this is a new save file.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 13th Dec 2019 at 1:26 AM
Wow, this is brilliant! It would be nice if it included all of the current worlds but I am hoping this will make my project a lot easier!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 6:21 PM
update ??
Test Subject
#44 Old 26th Jul 2020 at 6:04 AM
how do i remove this from my game ?
Page 2 of 2