Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 8:10 PM
Creatures in Sims 4!
Hi! Can anyone put me up-to-day on what creatures and supernaturals are there until now in The Sims 4 series? I haven't seen a guide about it.
I've heard about Cow plant, Aliens, Vampires, Plantsims, Tragic Clown, Skeletons, Father Winter, Patchy. All supernatural beings so far?
Advertisement
Smeg Head
#2 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 9:27 PM
Well, apart from adding obvious creatures to your list like cats, dogs and furry, little rodent gerbils and rats, you've pretty much listed off everything to date. (Don't mention the monster under the bed. Nobody talks about the monster under the bed.) Oh, yeah, and a sea monster kraken-type beastie that is so rare I've never seen one in game outside of mods. But it's just a non-interactive special effect anyway.

There are mods knocking around on this site for a few extra occults such as fairies, mermaids and werewolves.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 2:51 AM
I guess the Spring Bunny person could be one of them.

Oh don't forget Jasmine Holiday! She's some immortal goddess that comes bearing gifts to those who complete their quests
One Minute Ninja'd
#4 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 1:38 PM
And the guy who dresses up as Santa.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Nov 2018 at 4:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CupcakeWitch
I guess the Spring Bunny person could be one of them.

Oh don't forget Jasmine Holiday! She's some immortal goddess that comes bearing gifts to those who complete their quests

Oh, who's Jasmine Holiday?

Also, wasn't there an hermit or something like that in Outdoor Retreat?