Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 3:07 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Every sim day at 1 am
Every sim day at 1 am in the morning my game has a habit of just stalling. Like it will turn 1:00 a.m. and the sims will just stop moving. Then it will go a little until 1:06 or so and then the game just stalls again. It continues like this until about 1:30ish then the game runs as normal. This is so weird and I have no idea why it is occurring and only at 1:00 a.m. Any idea's about whats happening and how to fix it?
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 3:23 PM
Yup. It's something to do with story progression as I remember it - and, apparently, occurs even with story progression turned off. I'm not sure if you can do anything about it, but I remember Pescado talking about it, so there may be more info in the Awesomemod thread over at moreawesomethanyou.com/smf

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Instructor
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 4:51 PM
1am is when the game rolls the random number generator to determine what happens to the people of your town.