Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#26 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 9:21 PM
Will check them out once I've got some free time to look at them
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#27 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 10:44 PM
I modified the mesh after my last post, here's the newer version:
link

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#28 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 3:20 PM
Bumping to ask if anyone can help me with this; I haven't been able to figure it out.
Also holy shit, sorry for being such a nuisance. I swear I'm not like this when it comes to other stuff, but then again, I've been known to lie about many things.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#29 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 4:09 PM
A while back I came across a post Simplyimaginarypeople posted about store items being better off exported with S3RC before starting off opening it with S3PE Or anything at all So it basically 'fixing' weird mistakes a Sims3pack store file made (or well, getting rid of the unnecessary weird splitting). So maybe that might fix the morphs issue. I personally have been to busy to actually find time to fix the morphs for you unfortunetally but I'll try to get to it once I can
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#30 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 4:25 PM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 2nd Oct 2017 at 7:44 PM.
S3RC? I don't think I've ever even heard of that one. Then again, I don't know if it'd be useful considering I've already made extensive changes to the mesh after cloning it from the original version through S3OC.
Either way, take your time. I'm very glad that you're willing to be so helpful.

insert signature here
Page 2 of 2