Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 12:14 AM
Who Likes the New Look
I was wondering those who liked the new look with the story section, I think its brilliant. I actually spoke to bP about it and I never thought the idea would take hold.

Its a lot more easier now to search for stories and I for one am pleased.

Auroraspirit :angel:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Advertisement
#2 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 12:27 AM
You mean the table of contents, right? I, for one, dislike it solely because my chapters don't get logged in Omerta. I'm glad we used the first post as the table of contents, or else it would have been a major hassle.

Other than that, I will say that it makes it easier to read stories.

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
#3 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 12:36 AM
I think she means when they separated the completed one from the in progess one :D
Well to me I think its cool! And also they cleaned the story forum out! Which it wicked alwsome :D
#4 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 1:32 AM
Wow I didn't even notice that! When did they do that? I like it actually. Makes reading a lot easier.
retired moderator
#5 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stormy
Wow I didn't even notice that! When did they do that?

We implemented it this morning.

Formerly known as boolPropped
#6 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 1:36 AM
Ahh, that. I like that. :D

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 4:10 AM
Sorry for the confusion Derange :confused: I did mean to add the genre selections like what Chrsty stated.

bP, just wondering, were have the other 31 completed stories gone too please? I wouldn't mind catching up on a few of those

Tip: Just to add a tip too, if you click on the genre such as drama, it will show you other stories that are drama categorised too, how good is that! :D

Auroraspirit :angel:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
retired moderator
#8 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by auroraspirit
bP, just wondering, were have the other 31 completed stories gone too please? I wouldn't mind catching up on a few of those

Some of the completed/hiatus stories were put into the archive. They will be left there until the author PMs discordkitty with the request to move them into the 'Completed Stories' subforum.

Formerly known as boolPropped