Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th May 2012 at 3:36 AM
Default Really Confused on Uploading Lots here
Okay so this will be my very very first time uploading (Yes I feel so proud ). But I'm pretty darn confused about the CC part of the upload. I only have only one custom content in the whole house . So what exactly do I fill in to the rest of the slots?
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 9th May 2012 at 9:51 AM
You need to basically only use in the house that one thing. You have probably tried different things in your house, and then decided to do without. The only thing is those sims3pack files are still there.
mature minion
retired moderator
#3 Old 9th May 2012 at 10:22 AM
The main thing is to make sure that in your upload you make people aware that your creation contains custom content and provide a link for them so they can download it.
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th May 2012 at 1:21 PM
Tee Hee Hee - i'm sorry i'm using this thread, my question concerns this also, but i just don't wanna create a new thread about same question. so, if i don't even remember where did i found the stuff i use, so i'm not permitted to upload the house - right? i mean like, patterns, i don't even have names on them, nor creator, its like 21gb of CC i have, i don't use all of them, but i don't even know where did it came from XD so how about patterns? and other stuff with some random name with numbers and stuff?
mature minion
retired moderator
#5 Old 24th May 2012 at 1:35 PM
Happyyasu09 - just try to think about how the person downloading it will feel, they won't be able to get the house to look the same without knowing what CC has been used. So it will lead to some pretty disappointed and possibly annoyed simmers (and no-body wants that do they).

If you can find out what CC you've used that is very helpful (I'd recommend something like CC magic http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=461888) but uploading a house without fully telling people what CC is used isn't very useful.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#6 Old 24th May 2012 at 3:02 PM
Not only is uploading a house without telling people what cc is used not useful, it's also not allowed on MTS. All cc used, whether included in the sims3pack or just shown in the pics, must be linked and credited. I recommend reading the Creator Guidelines before uploading.