Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 10:36 PM
Default Avatar the Last Airbender?
Does anyone here watch the show Avatar the Last Airbender on Nick?
Advertisement
#2 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 5:09 AM
Yes i love that show. i watch the new one today i LOVED it. Zuku kissed a girl that ask him out and i think his heart soften but he is in Ba Sin Sa or however it is spelled and it was so sad because he being heir to the FireLord. srry if i gave it away to those who haven't seen. it wasn't about Zuku and the girl it was here then over there you get point.
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 10:50 AM
Ive watched it, but didnt like it.
Alchemist
#4 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 6:46 PM
I love this show.
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 7:16 AM
I loved this show and want to see more.. ;-; its a shame i always miss it on tv. lol.. it doesn't help i have to run over moms for tv and internet.. mine currently doesn't exsist.. ^^*
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 1:24 AM
I like the show, I didn't at first because it seemed childish. The episode where Jet first appeared is what got me hooked on the show.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 12:16 AM
I really don't like anime-esque shows (or anime shows at all)..but I gotta say this show is really good..I thought it was gonna be childish at first too, but it was really gripping I can't get enough of it, now.
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 2:36 AM
Loved it! *Too bad I can't find anyone to make an Uncle Iroh sim or Jun the Bounty Hunter* and lovin' it

PS: Many fans want Sims!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 10:18 PM
I LOVE the Avatar. It's super cool! I like to do sketches of Ang (Spelling?) and Tara. I LUFF MOMO!! And the big fuzzy dude whom's name I can't remember..
#10 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 6:42 AM
Good grief I'm 29 and I watch this..... I blame it on my kids though :D

Mahenveau, you like Appa, Aang's big flying bison? :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 7:16 PM
Wow, I never knew there were so many Avatards on this site. :howdy:

Anyways, if you guys like Avatar, then maybe you would like to come to my site, I own an Avatar Message Board, that is always looking for fresh new faces.

http://avatargoodies.proboards83.com/
#12 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 8:57 PM
i like kitara sp*
#13 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 9:12 PM
I looove Avatar!
But I have to wait so long for the new episodes!
#14 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:33 PM
I am in love with this show.....sssooo much it's an obsession, I'm thinking of renting the DVDs and watching them back to back once school closes.
#15 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 6:39 PM
Me too. I really love this show, I have watched every single episodes. I can't wait for new season starting next year.
#16 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 5:59 AM
Well, I haven't really been watching it a lot, so I've fallen behidn..but it IS a pretty damn good show; I will give Nickelodeon that!
#17 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 3:00 PM
I actually do not watch animes and that stuff so much, but Avatar is kind of funny, really ^^
Forum Resident
#18 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 3:05 PM
I watch it every chance i get, but i also watch naruto and inuyasha, someone once asked me if i could only watch one, which would it be, and i almost cried! ><; anyway, its a great show, i love appa, he's soooo cute! and i'm 25, is it weird that i like cartoons still????

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 2:13 AM
No, it's not weird at all. I am a teenager and I still like everything Nick has. Expecally Nicktoons Network, the animation capitol of the world. :D

Anyways, I am thinking about proposing a new project on Mod the Sims 2 to create an entire Avatar themed neighborhood. More of an Earth Village should I say. I want to know who is in on this project before I post it?
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 3:19 AM
haha my little brother loves this show and hes gotten me into it:P. i usually cant stand anime stuff really, but this show is cool, its funny too. i like momohes awesome
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:57 PM
its the best show on nickolodeon that i have ever seen, even if we only just got nickelodeon only 6 months ago(but i guess that it would have been the same if we even had it 6 years ago)

my dear lord, it's the ferocious black beast of Rhipsanydoridontodontodontodon, with its large black teeth that can eat 3 humans at once, mate 3 times a year, can reach an average speed of 80 miles/hour, and is 50 ft aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhh

P.S. if you have seen him put this in your signature
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 1:59 AM
I've caught it, and I have to say, it's an excellent piece of work. However, it is too childish for my taste. If this show was created to appeal to young adults, as opposed to kids, it would probably be one of the greatest shows on television.
#23 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 2:14 PM
I used to be obesessed and I was believing it was anime...then I started watch Naruto(in Japanese) so now I don't really like Avatar anymore and I can't see HOW it's considered anime, all it is is the animation factor is done in Korea, they don't act animeish at all, I doubt I'll get back into it but maybe once they actually play season 3...dunno
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 9:16 AM
Book 3 airs tomorrow night and who cares about characters acting anime. Anime characters by the way they are, mostly Naruto, sucks. It is just so stupid kid screaming his lungs out screaming, "Believe It!"

Anyways, I am here to inform you all that Avatar Goodies, after being alive for one year maybe closely out the door and on death's road. If you wish to provent this from dying, please pm me for the link.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 3:25 AM
I love it too. My mom hates it. lol
Page 1 of 3