Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 5:28 AM Last edited by Alpal425 : 12th Dec 2014 at 1:35 PM.
*STILL NOT SOLVED* Homecrafter Issue - Black Walls
I am trying to make some very basic CC content which are walls (first time making them). But, where walls are supposed to be, it's just black...

Help?

I have tried restarting Homecrafter and restarting my computer. This problem is happening with all the walls I have made.

I made my walls, put them in the folder (folder location shown above in screenshot) and then the black screen of death happened.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 12:38 PM
Nope, I suggest restarting your computer (if you've tried restarting the program) or checking your graphics card. That's all I can suggest, I've tried googling it with no results but I think that's where the problem lies. When trying to edit an already existing wall paper, do they turn black or just when you start your own?

As for the create forum, I wouldn't know. I don't start threads anywhere.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 12:55 PM
You can't post in Creator Feedback? You should be able to post there. If you mean Creator Issues, I think you have to be a creator here first.

I wish I knew what you have going on with Homecrafter but I don't know much about the UC. Seems like it can't find the path to where the walls are.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 1:19 PM