Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Sneak Preview of Project CRUMB - posted on 21st May 2017 at 7:32 PM
Replies: 894 (Who?), Viewed: 46162 times.
Page 36 of 36
Theorist
#876 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 11:39 PM
Today was a bad start day. My father and I had gone shopping for groceries. He said my breath smelled awful; when I walked straight, he walked crooked and we collided and he thought I was cutting him off, we shouted and for the rest of the trip, it was an awkward silence that could have been, in my father's mind, reason enough to say Mercury was in retrograde.

We smoothed things over and eventually got back to agreement.

Tomorrow, he gets the pleasure of having a camera snaked down his throat for an examination. Some time later, he'll endure a camera up the butt. The doctors are trying to rule out anything serious. But he'll at least get the pleasure to eat a box of popsicle to ease the scratching.

So I am concerned about him.

He also pointed out more grays; the oldest of trees (600+ years old) in New Jersey was dead and felled in preparation for storm season, local legend say that George Washington would consider the tree prime shade spot on his lunch breaks, and to counter, I told him of Dutch Harbor's Bald Eagle Problem. 800 eagles, ready to attack. The local post office is handing out big sticks and helmets so people fare better when getting the mail.

"Good luck, have fun, try not to become a fiery mountain of meat, try to be a winner instead."
Lucky Yates' explanation of the card game "Exploding Kittens"
Top Secret Researcher
#877 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 8:44 AM
Horrible, just horrible. A friend of mine that I chat with on Skype apparently tried to commit suicide. Someone she knows sent me a message saying they were taking her to the hospital, but I'm really worried.

Every part of me wants to believe there's a darkness we need to feel for the brightest light to be seen and felt inside.
Top Secret Researcher
#878 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 5:24 PM
Annoyed, frustrated, pissed off and all those other not-so-nice things.

Out of the 4 rescued guinea pigs that I've taken in over the past few years, I'm down to one and his fate will be determined tomorrow morning. The first pig I lost a few years ago. I don't know why she crashed. The second one I lost this past December was to a bladder stone. The third one I lost last week was from the same cause and I suspect the one pig I have left has the same thing as he's acting like the other two prior to having them put down.

Alfalfa has always been on the 'Do not feed' list when it comes to guinea pigs, rabbits, ect... due to the calcium content. There is a long list of veggies that should also not be fed or done so sparingly for the same reason. I've avoided all these things and yet I'm still losing them. WTF! I've talked to my vet about this issue over and over again and she insists that I fed Oxbow pellets which when reading the ingredients list, it is loaded with calcium. I also have a rabbit that is fed the rabbit version of the timothy hay based Oxbow pellet and now I feel like I'm sitting on a frickin' time bomb. When is she going to crash due to excessive calcium?

I've spent over 17 years taking in peoples' unwanted pets of all species, shapes and sizes. While I have no regrets doing it, I'm not doing it anymore. I'll stick with my planted fish tanks and houseplants...

There's no rest for the wicked
Theorist
#879 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 1:35 AM
Feeling crushed by my month ahead.

After accounting groceries and household items bought in advance, I am left with $90. The fact my stomach is calling the shots is not that much fun. I also have to budget money to save for the bet my mother and I agreed upon.

I also have to account for my Mother's Day gift and my CD and amiibo card\figure collection. At most, I can get one CD, one card and one figure and still have money to save.

"Good luck, have fun, try not to become a fiery mountain of meat, try to be a winner instead."
Field Researcher
#880 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 5:06 AM
It's been almost a whole year since my grandfather died from cancer, and I still haven't recovered from that. This month was the time when he got worse, and I couldn't do anything! Maybe that is why I've been feeling horrible these days, without the mood to do anything, and wanting to cry all the time? He's the main reason I'm still alive, despite having a lot of reasons to commit suicide, because he was always there when I needed help, and thanks to him, my english is pretty good too. If my mood doesn't improve in the next days, I think I'm going to leave my studies for the next year and go to a psychologist, because I can't focus my mind at all if I'm depressed.

"Exijo una explicacion!"
Mad Poster
#881 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 10:14 AM
Velvetina, (((((Hugs)))))). Saying goodbye to people and animals that we love is one of the really hard parts about living. I'm so sorry for your loss. That you are still mourning after only a year does not surprise me at all. It can take a few years to get to the point where the memories bring comfort instead of pain. What you're experiencing is normal and it might be a good idea to seek help from a grief counselor or support group.
Theorist
#882 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 3:31 PM
@Velvetina, As anniversaries of deaths approach, especially the first and second year, it can get harder to cope. If you think you need help, by all means get it. But talk through your decision to quit school with the counselor first. Often after the date passes, the person does begin to feel better and can function properly again.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Theorist
#883 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 7:24 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 7th May 2017 at 3:50 AM.
Lucky the Queen of Hearts didn't have her way.

As you may know, my mother is more pragmatic in living life and because me and my father are more human in approach.

My mother doesn't like to be short changed in money. Although I got off paying a quarter of the owed debt, she expects me to pay the remainder in June.

My mother in the past was the type who would react in a manner my father best describes as you having your head bit off by her and your ass lit on fire all the same. She didn't get mad like that. She wasn't​ going to yell at me, but her tone was serious. No point at yelling at me, it only makes me run away from the noise.

I also should mention that I bought a refurbished new Nintendo 3DS XL direct from Nintendo, having it overnighted. All sales final.

So, I have rode the ragged edge of disaster today. I have $75 for grocery shopping. It can't get any worse than knowing you owe money.

My dad's latest joke about his GI tract issues is he was abducted by aliens and he's now pregnant. Funny, he's not into The Sims. Better not question the family psychosis. We're all mad here.

(Sat) May 6, 2017
Well, it was kind of boring. Not only did I have a loan to repay with my mother, I have recently paid half of my 2nd loan to Tom Nook in Animal Crossing New Leaf. This reminded me of high school when I would play Sonic Heroes and being graded both in school and in Sonic Heroes was like, no escaping into alternate universes because of fixed variables.

However, I did see Gemini use the mattress Uncle Chip dropped off as both a rock climbing wall and a lookout post.

About Animal Crossing New Leaf... I have Kabuki as a villager and he's too lazy to go outside and pick his own damn pear tree. That and I have a tree that is positioned so you have to cross the foot bridge single file.

I had remembered the episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog where Le Quack tries to hypnotize Eustace and Muriel, who were dressed in a wetsuit and clown dress in the grand scheme of bizarre. I kept laughing at their dialogue while hypnotized​. Odd part is I haven't seen the episode in about 15 years.

Test Subject
#884 Old 10th May 2017 at 7:42 AM
Fine. Settled. Thinking about Moana, and posting a lot just to show my new avatar and signature.

"The call isn't out there at all! It's inside me!" - Moana
Theorist
#885 Old 10th May 2017 at 9:16 PM
Lucky.

The fact my bank account is currently at $0.00 and no other charges went through and have been accounted for in the previous cases, I can safely say I am lucky. I didn't incur an overdraft. That's something lucky.

Otherwise, I had a chance to check my stock of groceries. Mostly​ pasta, panko bread crumbs, tempura batter mix, rice seasoning from Japan, gelatin, nori, Oreos, popcorn, popcorn seasoning, cup ramen, frozen fruit, frozen french fries, frozen ravioli, Ovaltine, milk and Dr. Pepper\7Up soda products.

The judges say that I will need vegetables and meats to round it out. Don't enter me into a cooking challenge. If you want someone on Iron Chef from my family, my Uncle Ernie is available.

Theorist
#886 Old 10th May 2017 at 9:40 PM
SUPER! just got back from the doctor and thinks are still looking great. I'm still in remission, and the polyp the oncologist gynocologist excised last week from my cervix showed ZERO cancer cells, just inflammation from the inflamed whatever (his word) in my uterus. This strengthens their belief that it is an inflamed cyst or degenerating fibroid. The best solution is to just get rid of it all and be done with it. But at this point, it's just my choice, not a recommendation.

So, we are going to get it scheduled and just be done with it.

But, the headline is that I am doing really well. Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Theorist
#887 Old 11th May 2017 at 9:40 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 14th May 2017 at 2:48 AM.
Sore from handwriting.

I had a blank note book with three sections and I began writing lists of things, needed and wanted, with wanted items divided into two sections: one time use items and multiple use items in the two back sections.

I wrote about 5 pages total, 2 pages were front and back and two were half filled.

(Sat) May 13, 2017
My hand was beat up from continuous writing. I should have put my wish list into a Microsoft OneNote notebook.

However, I found a decent light box for my work.

I spent today filling out lists on my phone. Should have done that in the first place.

So far, I have been busy watching Family Guy, and this is more to unravel Seth MacFarlane. Back in 1996, he made a pilot that Cartoon Network aired on the What A Cartoon! Show. The pilot was dubbed Larry and Steve. Larry and Steve were the prototype for Peter and Brian, down to the relationship dynamics and a visual gag of someone getting crushed by a C in a department store's sign would actually be referenced in a line in Family Guy years later.

I live more in fear of people like Seth because he's a prodigy, a vocal phenomenon (although he'll never be compared to Scott McNeill, that guy is aiming for the title of Man of 1,000 Voices) and the fact he was at one point in charge of 75% of the animated content on Fox. Power can scare me too.

Top Secret Researcher
#888 Old 16th May 2017 at 1:14 PM
Cleaning out the mental sludge. Gotta do it sometimes.

The Fray - How to Save a Life

As he begins to raise his voice
You lower yours and grant him one last choice
Drive until you lose the road
Or break with the ones you've followed
He will do one of two things
He will admit to everything
Or he'll say he's just not the same
And you'll begin to wonder why you came...

There's no rest for the wicked
Instructor
DELETED POST
16th May 2017 at 1:15 PM
This message has been deleted by whoward69.
Theorist
#889 Old 17th May 2017 at 1:21 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 17th May 2017 at 1:39 AM.
Had trouble sleeping again. I get wound tightly over little things.

Made an appointment to look into the hump forming on my shoulders​.

Watched as my father clean the entire first floor and carry a mattress and box spring as well as folding tables up the stairs. My father told me he was angry about his doctor appointment. Judging by the fact his cleaning is linked to his anger, he must have been very unhappy to hear what the doctor said.

Played with my new Nintendo 3DS XL and watched old episodes of SpongeBob. I recently discussed with Bigsimsfan12 about how lack of stressors can lead to depressions like anhedonia and the episode where Squidward moved to a cephalopod-only community played today and the montage shown his pleased smile droop into a bored frown as he lived within Tentacle Acres.

I also put some dolls away for the time being to prepare for the furniture rearrangement.

Gemini freaked out over a neighborhood cat coming into​ the yard. It was a young Tuxedo with a white A-shaped mark on his face. Gemini is very protective of the house.

Theorist
#890 Old 18th May 2017 at 12:49 PM
It's weird to think it's been around a month since I was last on my laptop. I literally have no reason behind it, I just don't use it.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Test Subject
#891 Old 18th May 2017 at 2:07 PM
Having some free time before I have to go to work later.

Theorist
#892 Old 18th May 2017 at 11:02 PM
Crappy. I got a viral sinus infection and it feels like knives are being shoved into my head.

I also had a really early doctor appointment this morning and a second one in the afternoon and I feel like I caught my mother's​ illness.

I probably will be asleep soon.

Theorist
#893 Old 20th May 2017 at 2:30 PM
I don't know. ISIS has morphed into...
Theorist
#894 Old 21st May 2017 at 6:43 PM
Feeling better. Turned out on closer inspection, I was suffering from environmental allergies. Rounds of loratidine and Mucinex are administered as needed.

I also drew in my sketch book and listened to the Captain Underpants theme song by Weird Al Yankovic, who was mentioned by name in the books. The theme song is for the movie based on the 12 books by Dav Pilkey, who mentioned in an interview, he was once locked out of his house in his underwear.

Test Subject
#895 Old Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Doing better than yesterday. I vented about that in the vent thread.

Page 36 of 36