Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Changes to our credits guidelines - posted on 12th Feb 2017 at 5:44 PM
Replies: 805 (Who?), Viewed: 37187 times.
Page 33 of 33
Instructor
#801 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 8:30 PM
I finally got the internet back at my house and I found a cellphone repair shop where the guy running it thinks he will be able to fix my broken cellphone so I shouldn't have to deal with all the trouble of getting a new phone number or reentering everyone's contact info into a new phone! Also after some prompting in addition to working on my book I have gotten back into writing fan fiction for fun in my free time and I am on a new anti-depresent that is letting me sleep through the night so I can get things done during the day!

So over all I am doing pretty well, just when you think things are at their worst they get better. God is good.

My PC specs.
Windows 7 64 bit,AMD FX 4300 quad core processor, 8 gigs DDR3 ram, 1 gig Geforce 9500 graphics card, patch 1.67.2
Every time I reinstall the game I run it clean without any CC, not even the store bought stuff so it isn't CC or mods that cause me trouble.
Theorist
#802 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 1:34 PM
Yesterday I washed clothes for the first time in a long time. My son was doing it for me while I was too sick. I also cleaned the litter box and cleaned up some in the house. It will take awhile to get the house back in shape, but it feels so good to be able to resume a somewhat normal life.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Lab Assistant
#803 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 4:47 PM
Taking it easy today. There's always too many things going on in life. A pause button would be nice.

Follow the lives of my TS3 sims and their growing integrated economy.
Top Secret Researcher
#804 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 1:41 PM
Getting over a nasty cold we all got (Hubby brought it home from his job in a hospital), I caught it, and so did our son. It's a nasty one. I think it's probably like that one the Queen had--she was sick for weeks...I can't imagine being 90 and having such an awful cold!!

Please read my story and comment: http://modthesims.info/article.php?t=575512
Top Secret Researcher
#805 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 8:24 PM
Started going on long walks down Main Street. I start at my house and stopped at Town Hall and turn around to go home. That was during Saturday and Sunday, but today, I went up to the intersection where the post office and general store was and then turned around to go home.

I have logged the data with Google and I have walked around 3 miles

Avatar: Jingjing the Black Ring Panda from Beijing 2008 Olympics.

"In the heat of battle, my father wove a tapestry of obscenity that, as far as we know, is hanging in space over Lake Michigan."
Ralphie as an adult, A Christmas Story
Mad Poster
#806 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 9:20 AM
Adopted a kitten today from the local pound
He's around 7 weeks old and I named him Tiberius... But everyone's going to end up calling him Ty

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Page 33 of 33