Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Sneak Preview of Project CRUMB - posted on 21st May 2017 at 7:32 PM
Replies: 3305 (Who?), Viewed: 105889 times.
Page 133 of 133
Alchemist
#3301 Old 23rd May 2017 at 12:55 PM
Yo! Vandeterre, sing me that song again about how Christians are as bad as Muslims. I don't believe it was Baptists blowing up the concert in Manchester.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Scholar
#3302 Old 23rd May 2017 at 1:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smorbie1
Yo! Vandeterre, sing me that song again about how Christians are as bad as Muslims. I don't believe it was Baptists blowing up the concert in Manchester.

The UK is becoming more worrisome every year. I do get scared for my family living there. If only I could just up and bring them here I would in a heartbeat.

My downloads archived at Wordpress.
My photo blog at Tumblr.
#3303 Old 24th May 2017 at 10:49 AM
It kinda fucking sucks that I only have one friend. He's a great friend, don't get me wrong, but man would it be nice if I had a friend who'd say something other than "oh" when I have a problem. Maybe help me out? Idk.

This account doesn't exist
Alchemist
#3304 Old 24th May 2017 at 12:51 PM
Perhaps you could prod him as to what you need. Ask his advice. Some people are like fountains of flowing advice whether you've asked or not. I'm obviously one of those people. LOL. But some are like sponges. They just absorb the story, and wait for you to squeeze the advice out of them.

Give him a squeeze and see if he has some good ideas. (Turns off advice fountain now)

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
#3305 Old 24th May 2017 at 10:28 PM
..I have no idea what that means lol

I'd rather let him be himself, though. I don't like prodding people. :P

This account doesn't exist
Theorist
#3306 Old 28th May 2017 at 2:14 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 28th May 2017 at 2:37 AM.
The mere fact I usually question the wrong authorities when I should question the concept of $24,000\year of free spending cash with the stipulation of being filmed.

With that kind of money, I could buy a pantry full of ingredients, new clothes, gas for a car someone else could drive and treat myself to some home improvement so I can take over this home.

But in reality, I have no money to my name right now and I am mad that I have been worn out with coming up with a good idea. I recently started a webcomic where I would touch upon nostalgia, issues that affect everyone and daily madness all with batshit crazy humor with a dose of absurdism.

"Good luck, have fun, try not to become a fiery mountain of meat, try to be a winner instead."
Lucky Yates' explanation of the card game "Exploding Kittens"
Page 133 of 133