Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 MTS Calendar Contest - posted on 12th Nov 2017 at 8:48 PM
Replies: 3652 (Who?), Viewed: 128203 times.
Page 147 of 147
Mad Poster
#3651 Old Yesterday at 12:29 PM
When your sister volunteers to take you to the doctor, only for her to say later; Can I borrow $20.
Of course you need money

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Mad Poster
#3652 Old Yesterday at 3:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBrat
@Smorbie .. you're wanting the Sims 1 collection?

Yes, I know it's silly, but I love that old game. Amazon has the entire collection for about 100 dollars. I was going to buy it for myself for Christmas. But I need to save for other things now.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Bunned
DELETED POST
Yesterday at 10:20 PM
This message has been deleted by Mordecai and Rigby.
Field Researcher
#3653 Old Today at 1:07 AM
TSR is absolute bull when it comes to them reviewing uploads and approving them. every single item I've submitted, except for 8 shirt recolors, have been rejected, and some for stupid reasons. I was able to fix most of them, but they seem to have a specific problem with speculars. I made a sofa using the mesh of a base game sofa, but had to clone a GT bench so I could get the alphas to work. welp, I couldn't keep the bench's normal and specular, could I? well it just so happens the sofa I used has a blank specular! so they're complaining that the specular hasn't been "updated" or whatever, and I'm like.... T_T dude. I'm using the exact same one I'm supposed to. same with my deco version of the magical stump! I updated the normal on that, of course, but the specular could be the same, but apparently that's a problem! oh, and the DOOR! I recolored a door... and apparently the textures don't match the UVs according to them. well, I didn't move the textures, and I didn't mess with the UVs. if they don't match, that's a MAXIS error, not mine! they also only allow four swatches for objects, which is beyond stupid. I thought MTS was bad when they told me I couldn't upload realistic paintings because, in THEIR opinion, it doesn't fit with the style of the game. is that really up to you to decide what fits and what doesn't, MTS? at least the rest of my uploads have been reasonable here, but TSR is just... ABSURD. I want to yell obscenities at them, but god knows that'd favor me very poorly.

Think for yourself; Question authority.
Page 147 of 147