Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 9:47 AM
Default Favorite life time reward?
I love life time rewards, it really gives the game a little extra.
Which is your favorite life time reward? Or which one do you usually buy/give to your sims most of the times?
My two favorites are My Best Friend (A free simbot!) and Inheritance, so that my sims can invest their money into something fun without cheating.
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#2 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 11:01 AM
Never Dull. Without it, your sim will get yelled at for wanting to woohoo twice in a row. Otherwise, they have to take a break and make a silly face between woohoo's so their partner is not bored
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 11:27 AM Last edited by babele44 : 18th Apr 2014 at 12:47 PM.
Inappropriate but in a Good Way, otherwise you cannot woohoo with your concubine who lives in a house that you bought for her without pissing her off, or use a pool during a pool party you have been invited to, or unclog the toilet that your host managed to clog by having a pee that lasted for two seconds.
I also give it to inactives because otherwise you will be pissed off when you woohoo with your concubine after inviting her to come over to your place.

After this No Jealousy and Above Reproach come next.
Inventor
#4 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 11:34 AM
They all kind of suck.
Alchemist
#5 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 12:35 PM
Do I really have to choose just one? I... can't... I need these three...

Never dull
Inappropriate but in a good way
No Bills Ever

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 12:52 PM
Long Distance Friend. Because I'm too lazy to let my sims hang out with their friends.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 2:11 PM
That's a good one too!
I usually don't think bills matter that much so I don't bother to get that one.
Space Pony
#8 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 2:22 PM
I like the "Age Freeze" potion reward simply because I dislike how SIMs age in days instead of in years. What was the point of adding "Seasons" in the game if they didn't also update how SIMs aged in game? How could a SIM enjoy the seasonal festivities if he/she can only ever experience 'em once (if they are lucky) in their short lives?
Alchemist
#9 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 2:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZenGarden
That's a good one too!
I usually don't think bills matter that much so I don't bother to get that one.

I get it only because I always forget to pay them and they're just a plain annoyance for me.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 2:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by varpunen
I get it only because I always forget to pay them and they're just a plain annoyance for me.

That's true, it bugs me that if your family has like 200.000 simoleons and the repoman comes and takes a chair or a plant and your sim goes around all day being sad about it, when you can buy about 50.000 ones of that object.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 3:17 PM
Meditative Trance Sleep, since you can have a night out at the club and still be able to go to work in the morning. :D
Scholar
#12 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 3:31 PM
fast learner
and never dull are always used...
Field Researcher
#13 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 4:13 PM
I tend to push my sims in creative professions so Acclaimed Author & Extra Creative are almost always must-haves. Also I tend not to touch No Bills Ever or Hardly Hungry (or the other motive related rewards) because I prefer my game a bit challenging. I even used nraas relativity to double the hunger decay to force them to have 3 meals per days haha.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 4:22 PM
Fireproof Household.

Because I leave the game on while I read articles and I inevitably come back to everyone on fire.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 4:27 PM
Steel Bladder..... and as I stand in the grocery store, with my cart half full, trying to decide if I can hold it til I go home.... I often wish for it in RL.
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 4:35 PM
Fast learner always, as well as long distance friend. I also on occasion like the collection helper for seeds, because I can't stand to watch the sim wander around in a field looking for things.
Alchemist
#17 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CRV13
I like the "Age Freeze" potion reward simply because I dislike how SIMs age in days instead of in years. What was the point of adding "Seasons" in the game if they didn't also update how SIMs aged in game? How could a SIM enjoy the seasonal festivities if he/she can only ever experience 'em once (if they are lucky) in their short lives?

Hmm, you know you can extend the age of each life stage to long or epic in the game options, don't you?

Just call me Nikel
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 5:20 AM
Office hero, multitasker, and attractive. I'm also gone of the motive mobile because I like my hippie Sims.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 5:45 AM
Inappropriate in a Good Way, Observant, Fast Learner. After that is a toss up, whatever is best for my sim's lives.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Scholar
#20 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 11:34 PM
Steel Bladder - so they can work on skills without requiring a toilet break every few hours.

Long Distance Friends - I may get the co-workers and bosses to friends if necessary, but otherwise don't really bother hanging out with them.

Depending on the LTW, I might get Extra Creative for an author or Resort Mogule for a resort owner.

C-A
Instructor
#21 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 12:33 AM
Inappropriate, but in a good way and long distance friend are by far my favorite but others crop up as needed.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 6:25 PM
Fertility Treatment...*winks*
Scholar
#23 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 2:10 AM
I like Observant, especially for Stylists and Architects.
Multi tasker is great for the other jobs, too.
Fast learner, because I don't have patience for skill leveling.
Magic hands for my Charmed-based witches.
Trait Chip Bundle because I'm not a fan of chip engineering.
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 3:57 AM
Immortal because I always play vampires
Forum Resident
#25 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 4:24 PM
My most used rewards are Inappropriate in a Good Way, Legendary Host, and Long Distance Friend. I do also appreciate such rewards as My Best Friend and Dusty Lamp, as it's relatively time-consuming to get those otherwise. The cheap Influence rewards are handy too if you don't like grinding for influence with social groups. My fairy Sim, Jana, just maxed out her Jock Influence via happiness points and acquired a new trait and a super-cool new job. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

My TS3 Sims, patterns & recolors

Check out my Simblr! (TS3-focused, sometimes NSFW)
♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Page 1 of 2