Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 11:02 AM
Why my cc doesn't show?
So I recently installed The Sims 4 Get To Work. I have a lot of cc and I deleted only script mods since I knew it could mess up my game. After making sure there weren't any script mods I ran the game and everything was fine, the game loaded, there was a a pop up with list of all of my custom content that I have in the folder. But when I went to create a new family there was almost nothing. There were like 3 of over 400 cc showing in the game and that was hairstyles. I was like how, it worked perfectly fine in base game. And if I select any of 3 hairstyles it's fine in create sim mode but when I'm in game already it glitches. As if it's broken but I know it's not. I tried downloading new cc and it's the same problem almost nothing is showing in the game. I don't understand why is it happening. This expansion doesn't support cc or what? Please if you know something about this let me know because I can't play without cc, It's too weird
Advertisement
Stupid people are stupid
#2 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 11:55 AM
Have you turned on your CC in the options menu and closed and reloaded the game?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AngelFrouk
Have you turned on your CC in the options menu and closed and reloaded the game?

Yes I did, but the result is just like I said earlier, only 3 mods are showing in the game.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 5:09 PM
@Louise.97, would you like me to take a look at your mods folder? You can upload it and send a link, and I can take a look. I don't keep your mods, and once I look (and maybe fix) I can re-upload to you and send a link.