Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 10:57 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default How to use the multiple makeup feature with master controller
Okay, I've been scouring the internet & the forums for an indication of how to use the multiple makeup slots feature in ts3 with master controller & I haven't been able to do so. I've only read that you need to have master controller to have multiple makeup slots, and I have downloaded it and also enabled it but every time I try it only lets me put one thing per category. Any help on how to use this would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 11:34 PM
Hi there. On City Hall or an in-game computer, NRaas > MC > Settings > CAS > Multiple Makeup per Location > True (default is False).

Note that MC's CAS settings only hold if you use an MC command to bring a sim into CAS or one of its subsets like MC > Stylist. Otherwise you get EA's version of CAS and the settings won't be honored. If you want the MC version of CAS across the entire game, then you also require the MC Integration add-on module.

For future reference, instead of (or in addition to) scouring the Internet, you might consider stopping by NRaas and asking your support questions on our message boards. It's kind of what we are there for.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/page/messages/Chatterbox
(free Wikispaces account and membership on the NRaas wiki required to post)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Hi there. On City Hall or an in-game computer, NRaas > MC > Settings > CAS > Multiple Makeup per Location > True (default is False).

Note that MC's CAS settings only hold if you use an MC command to bring a sim into CAS or one of its subsets like MC > Stylist. Otherwise you get EA's version of CAS and the settings won't be honored. If you want the MC version of CAS across the entire game, then you also require the MC Integration add-on module.

For future reference, instead of (or in addition to) scouring the Internet, you might consider stopping by NRaas and asking your support questions on our message boards. It's kind of what we are there for.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/page/messages/Chatterbox
(free Wikispaces account and membership on the NRaas wiki required to post)

Thanks so much, and I honestly didn't know that the nraas site was still running but now I know where to go if I have problems.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 4:09 AM Last edited by igazor : 5th Oct 2017 at 8:05 AM.
Well, to be fair we're all at least 103 years old over there now. Forgot to mention that. We can still get up in the morning, provide player support, and keep the site running if someone remembers to pump us full of tea, herbs, and vitamin supplements first.

Edit:
I was expecting maybe a couple of Funnies, but someone agreed with this nonsense? I've said it before, this site is weird!