Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 5:30 AM Last edited by kaylabug1767 : 29th Nov 2014 at 5:36 AM. Reason: Added info

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Generations, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life
Default Graphics... (Posting again due from wrong placement)
Hi! So my game has been acting up for about 2 weeks now and it's really annoying me. When I start up my game, I get the normal options. I choose CAS and I enter it. I CAS for a while then my game goes bonkers. I think since my graphics aren't the best that might be causing the problem. I have a Macbook Air that I bought in March and I have been playing Sims on my computer for 7 months and nothing bad like this has ever happened. I can still play the actual game no problem. If I have too much CC, my game will have lines through the main menu while the saved game loads. Then it goes to normal again for about an hour or two. Then it happens all over agin. I have CC from Anubis360 and TSR (Featured Artists only!) I can't really elaborate on my issue because I am very bad at explaining so I have screen shots for you guys to see... There was too many photos so I put them on a blog. So just follow the link and HELP ME PLEASE! (Oh and my settings will be there too!)
( I've noticed that this has happened right when I got OSX Yosemite! )

~ http://bluekittensim.weebly.com/