Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 9:50 PM Last edited by pretenshus : 7th Aug 2017 at 3:25 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default World with saves that are immediately unplayable {solved}
So I was in game editing a world I'd edited in CAS. I exited to main menu because the lighting/shading was making some things appear reddish but once I'm back at the main menu I can't open the save I just created. Nothing was deleted or moved from my files and the one expansion i had enabled was still enabled, but the save was blocked out for whatever reason. Any ideas? I began a completely new save and its the same occurrence.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 7:31 AM
Does your world name have non alphanumerical characters in it? There can be problems with worlds named with symbols, for example 'world #2' or 'World v.2'.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 2:44 PM Last edited by pretenshus : 7th Aug 2017 at 3:02 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Does your world name have non alphanumerical characters in it? There can be problems with worlds named with symbols, for example 'world #2' or 'World v.2'.

It was named "St. Anders Isle".... I'll rename it and hope it works