Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th May 2017 at 12:47 AM Last edited by MeisterBabySoul : 27th May 2017 at 7:46 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Crashing for no reason
So my game wasn't showing the installed packs,so I took out the sims 3 folder mods and saves included,started the game,that seemed to fix it but now when I start my game,with a new save,no mods or old saves.I select the town wait for it to load the town,then when the town is about to finish loading my game crashes.I tried twice,once with no mods or old saves,everything new.The second time with my mods folder and saved sims.I'm signed into Origin and everything.I even tried right clicking on the game in origin and going to repair,it doesn't fix any of the problems .I've had my laptop since 2013 but have always been able to play sims 3 on it without any problems. Then I took a break from playing for a couple of months and now I'm having these problems.While I took a break I had uninstalled the game. I remember I used to have to download a super patch to patch the game manually,maybe that's what I'm missing but I'm not 100% sure.
If I'm supposed to use the super patch can someone link me to it?I'm not sure where to find it anymore.
EDIT:By Sims 3 folder I mean the one found in my documents,not the one in the program files
Also please disregard the superpatch thing it don't work

This is my gave version
Attached Images

No Blood No Bone No Ash!