Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 9:25 PM Last edited by mistydoggoxo : 13th Jun 2017 at 6:38 PM.
Default Game wont open and crashes (im bad at writing titles)
When I press the play button on the launcher, my screen goes black for a minute and then i get a notification saying 'Application has been blocked from accesing graphics hardware: Application TS3.exe has been blocked from acc' Some one pls help. BTW i use windows 10 and only have world adventures installed

EDIT: The notification said 'Application TS3.exe has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware' I am sooo sorry about the error
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 3:37 PM
Hi there,

Did you install a mod/CC recently before the game was unable to launch properly?

If so it might be outdated and crash the game outright, removing it temporary from your mods setup, might solve the issue. You might want to retrace where you got the mod/cc from and see if there is an version compatible with your game version. If not delete it/don't use it anymore.
Instructor
#3 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mistydoggoxo
..my screen goes black for a minute and then i get a notification saying 'Application has been blocked from accesing graphics hardware: Application TS3.exe has been blocked from acc'..

What do you mean by acc'? Can you be more specific about what is acc' you're talking about? Also can you post your DeviceConfig and your graphics hardware's spec, like.. are using dual or single graphics system? Post screenshot from your Device Manger >> Display Adapters >> your Graphics Hardware as well, so we can identified where the problems coming from.

PS: (edited) what TS3 version is your game? Did you patched it to 1.67 or are you on TS3 1.69 version?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 1:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stevset
Hi there,

Did you install a mod/CC recently before the game was unable to launch properly?

If so it might be outdated and crash the game outright, removing it temporary from your mods setup, might solve the issue. You might want to retrace where you got the mod/cc from and see if there is an version compatible with your game version. If not delete it/don't use it anymore.

You are probably right. I have downloaded CC from like 2009/2010. Would that be the root of my problem??
Site Helper
#5 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 7:22 PM
That depends on the CC. Some things have never needed an update, others needed updates every time a new patch came out.

The easiest way to check is to temporarily take them out and see if it solves the problem.Although I'm not sure how CC would block the Sims from accessing your graphics card, which is what the error looks to me like it's saying.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Instructor
#6 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 2:37 AM
Quick question, it sounds like the error message you quoted was cut off, is there any option to expand the dialog box it's showing you and post the full thing?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by orose
Quick question, it sounds like the error message you quoted was cut off, is there any option to expand the dialog box it's showing you and post the full thing?

OMG, Im an idiot it says 'Application TS3.exe has been blocked from accesing Graphics Hardware'. I am so sorry about that
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
That depends on the CC. Some things have never needed an update, others needed updates every time a new patch came out.

The easiest way to check is to temporarily take them out and see if it solves the problem.Although I'm not sure how CC would block the Sims from accessing your graphics card, which is what the error looks to me like it's saying.

I deleted all my CC and the game still crashed...