Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#151 Old 25th May 2015 at 4:53 PM
I have the worst memory but I wanna say at least 10 because I remember fulfilling the have 10 kids want. Although I think I was using cheats at that time (maxmotives) so I don't count that lmao.

In my current hood the founding families reach had many kids 4&5. So I'm trying to limit the number of grandkids running around. I kind of just see how many children would work well with a certain couple. Like my two romance/pleasure sims only have one child and I think that's perfect for them. While another knowledge couple will probably have multiple just because I feel like they'd both want to raise children to teach everything too lol. Honestly it's hard cause I love the itty bitty babies and just wanna have them keep popping them out, but I'd prefer my town not to spontaneously combust lol.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#152 Old 25th May 2015 at 10:04 PM
You can still get ALL of the expansion packs and stuff packs for FREE. I'm saying this because you own The Sims 2 Base Game, as you said.
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=555674 <-- Check out that friend. |

Edit: Then I realize this is just a revived thread. (facepalm) Eh, still helpful note. :P

I ramble a lot, and get confused easily, so my apologies to you in advance.
Forum Resident
#153 Old 28th May 2015 at 3:44 AM
The late and hardly lamented Tomorrow Land of Widespot had 10 different kids by 3 different women: 1 by his mother's lodger, 6 by his first wife, and 3 by his mistress/2nd wife. I find the Family aspiration annoying and rarely let sims have more than 2-3 kids, if at all, but in this case, it fit the kind of sim Tomorrow was.
Mad Poster
#154 Old 28th May 2015 at 4:08 AM
Back when I use to use ACR Dustin broke and Angela Pleasant had my very first booty call done by Angela on the 2nd day of play in there house and you know it they had twins.
She got pregnant again just before both they went off to collage so they left the 3 kids with Daniel and Mary-Sue and then the first day at collage she got pregnant again with twins and then again in there Jr. year they got pregnant again and all of this was using ACR. That is 6 and when they made it back to the main hood and I got all 6 kids with them and I was watching the first 3 do there thing downstairs I heard the chims go off and they were pregnant again with another set of twins and that is when I cut them off or there was no telling how many more they would have had. That's my most, 8 kids and I'm glade that hood stopped working for it was driving me nuts.

Also that is when ACR came out of my downloads folder.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Scholar
#155 Old 28th May 2015 at 4:21 AM
Well, my Sims are very restrained, it seems...or perhaps those who complain about the amount of babies ACR produces don't have InTeen or don't have it's miscarriage add-on? After all *counts on fingers* there's been a few sorority girls in my game who were pregnant three times in college, but miscarried every time due to the stress of their environment. And I'd rather not discuss poor Goneril Capp... Anyway, the largest number of kids in my game is the boring old Ottomas brood, and I'm happy with that.
Forum Resident
#156 Old 28th May 2015 at 11:21 AM
I tend to keep the number of kids low, since I don't want one family to spawn too many new households when the kids move out. However since the Brokes are my favorite family I tend to give them more children. In my current hood Dustin and Angela actually have 4 sons (single kid, twins, single kid) it's weird that they got so many sons, I never used the saving and reload method on them to influence the baby, they just happened to produce only sons...

....so says the Phoenix! ♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Lab Assistant
#157 Old 28th May 2015 at 4:43 PM
In Veronaville, one of my Sims has mothered 21 children. 13 of them are still alive, but the other 8 are deceased due to various unfortunate circumstances.
Ten of her children went to college and successfully got their secondary education. And she currently has eight grand-children.
That may or may not increase though, since all of her children are of various preferences and aspirations.

Also, in Veronaville, the second biggest family consists of two parents and fifteen children.
The four oldest are graduated from college and out on their own with their own families/partners.
Then after that, there are two sets of twins, one set of quads and one set of triplets.
The two sets of twins just went to college. The quads are about to turn into teenagers, and the triplets just turned into children.

So needless to say, there are a lot of generations all across Veronaville. Lol.
But I've been playing these families for the past four years, so it's not all that surprising.
Field Researcher
#158 Old 28th May 2015 at 5:52 PM
One of my sims has had 7 alien children so far. He's still pretty young so he's going to have a few more when his three eldest alien children are off to college when his boyfriend moves in, so he's going to have around 10 when he's done.

My simblr
In the name of the Moon, i will right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means YOU! ❤️
Lab Assistant
#159 Old 28th May 2015 at 7:21 PM
My polygamist Sim has 37 kids with 1 or 2 more on the way. I think this is about it for him since he's an elder and only one of his wives can still have children (2 are elders, 1 died, and 3 left him).
Mad Poster
#160 Old 28th May 2015 at 9:24 PM
I created a hood, made one bazaar guy, had him impregnate all the female playables (mostly via mods), and all the female (and MALE!) townies I could manage. I now have a hood FULL of his many odd-skinned descendents.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 28th May 2015 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eveysmom
My polygamist Sim has 37 kids with 1 or 2 more on the way. I think this is about it for him since he's an elder and only one of his wives can still have children (2 are elders, 1 died, and 3 left him).

Not to take things off topic, but how can you have a polygamist Sim? Is there a mod for this? Thanks.

As to the actual question, I have had one couple parent five children.
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 29th May 2015 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yungspitta
Not to take things off topic, but how can you have a polygamist Sim? Is there a mod for this? Thanks.

There isn't a mod specifically for polygamy - at least that I use. Only the "first wife" is officially married to him. Everyone else is just "married in spirit," though I do change their last names in SimPE. (Like how they did it in Big Love.) Also, I have ACR, so I can set the polygamists' jealousy to 0 and keep the wives from fighting most of the time, lol. And, obviously, I have the mod where you can have more than 8 Sims on a lot. Once I get more than 20 Sims in the house, though, I usually have to have one of the wives "escape from polygamy" with her kids, so that the house is more manageable.

I think those are the only relevant hacks I use. It's pretty simple to set up, but it is one of my most challenging houses to play just because there are so many people in the family.
Forum Resident
#163 Old 29th May 2015 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yungspitta

As to the actual question, I have had one couple parent five children.

There is also a hacked wedding arch that allows polygamist marriage, as well as many other marriage combinations, even without the sims being in love.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...hp?topic=8196.0

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Lab Assistant
#164 Old 29th May 2015 at 2:25 AM
Ah thank you so much both of you!
Mad Poster
#165 Old 29th May 2015 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Roseblossom90
There is also a hacked wedding arch that allows polygamist marriage, as well as many other marriage combinations, even without the sims being in love.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...hp?topic=8196.0

I have a number of "arranged" marriages; "It doesn't matter if you've never met him before, you'll LEARN to love him".

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
#166 Old 30th May 2015 at 9:01 PM
I had a male Sim get 8 daughters before he got twin sons, so I think 10 is the most I've had.
Lab Assistant
#167 Old 31st May 2015 at 12:24 PM
My sim has had 5 children all by himself, but looking at the previous posts they put him to shame!! I cannot imagine having more than 10 kids!
Field Researcher
#168 Old 31st May 2015 at 8:50 PM
I'm trying to keep my population down (now under 100 for the first time in nearly two years!) so my sims aren't exactly prolific. One couple (aptly named Rabbit) did have seven kids, though four of them were created in CAS along with the parents. And one chap fathered 8 kids, each with a different mother. He married the last one (the mother, not the kid!) but only to keep his surname alive.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#169 Old 31st May 2015 at 8:55 PM
My sim's just had her 10th child! Now, she wants to have 20 grandchildren!

... It's going to be hard :/

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Page 7 of 7