Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th May 2015 at 1:07 PM Last edited by Raindrop_D : 30th May 2015 at 8:30 PM.
Default FOUND - List of default content
Hi,
I'm simply looking for a list of default content - that is, all the stuff that came with the game, not default replacements. I've tried googling it many times, but I just find lists of custom content and / or default replacements.

Does such a list exist?

Thanks!!!
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th May 2015 at 1:18 PM
The default data base has pictures of the CAS game content or do you mean objects?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th May 2015 at 1:32 PM
I mean objects, yes - tables, chairs, paintings...
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 30th May 2015 at 3:08 PM
I'm pretty sure that used to be on Snooty Sims though the page might be down now. Did you try the Wiki (link at top of page)? I think that lists everything that came with different expansions - edit, no, apparently it doesn't though it has long lists of custom content).

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Scholar
#5 Old 30th May 2015 at 5:50 PM
There's an object default database as well. http://sims2-objectdefaults.dreamwidth.org/
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#6 Old 30th May 2015 at 5:53 PM
www.delphster.net/cep/ also lists everything.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th May 2015 at 8:18 PM
Thank you, these two databases are exactly what I was looking for!