Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 2:43 AM
Somewhere between 10 and 30 seconds

The Receptacle still lives!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 3:21 AM
I have no CC and mine saves for about 2 seconds usually but it really depends on the amount of sims and houses. In my empty challenge world where my prison challenge is located it saves basically instantly.

Call me Sukie please :)
My simblr: Paperheart Sims
Theorist
#28 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 3:52 PM
My save game dates back to when I first started playing last September. Timed it yesterday with my phone stopwatch: 8.69-seconds. Regular hard drive.
Only CC I have is default replacement grass and I have a bunch of "no this, no that" mods.

Resident wet blanket.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 5:12 PM
I also think maybe the amount of active households you have can effect it allot..before the purge i had like 16 because i would create a family or group start building a house and leave them in the world. lol. How many active households do you have? have 3 in my new world.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 9:24 PM
Mine varies, normally it's around a minute though. I'm at a 6 GB memory and on a laptop. My settings are pretty medium and I have around 200 dlc
Theorist
#31 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 3:08 PM
I have 12 played households. Slowest save time last night was 11.50-seconds. A minute or longer sounds unusual. Tons of CC is the only thing I can think of since I have very little.

Resident wet blanket.
Instructor
#32 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 8:47 PM
My game only takes a few seconds (2-5, estimated) to save. I've got 658MB of custom content.
Instructor
#33 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 4:32 PM
5/10 seconds max

I need a cigarette
Page 2 of 2