Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#776 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 4:16 PM
@Artemis- Have you gone into your Saves folder in your Sims 3 file directory? If the save was deleted from within the game, the backup still remains with the Saves folder. You just have to remove the ".backup" from the file name and the save will show up in the game again.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#777 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 4:28 PM
My female founder is, Laura Loveheart!!! . These men are nowhere to be found!!! WHERE ARE THEEEEY lol
Test Subject
#778 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 4:25 PM
You have not mentioned teaching teens to drive. Is it required?
Test Subject
#779 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 8:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by extremebosssim
You have not mentioned teaching teens to drive. Is it required?

I don't think you could when this was made but that's a great idea
Field Researcher
#780 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 11:34 PM
New update- A Proposal
Scholar
#781 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 9:18 AM
Field Researcher
#782 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 12:00 AM
My newest update- Revelations
Test Subject
#783 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 12:24 PM Last edited by Pyez : 26th Aug 2014 at 12:47 PM.
I've jumped onto the wagon for this challenge~

Thus far, my founder has had 8 children [only one set of twins though] and 7 of them are male.

Looks like I'm in for a bumpy road.

::Edit ~ I'm playing through with a "no force-ageing" opinion.
Lab Assistant
#784 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 2:53 PM
I have a question... So I've attempted this challenge with and without Mods (WooHooer - to be exact, as well as others, but this one in particular) and the outcome of trying to have babies is not the same. With the Nrass WooHooer Mod, it's possible to "Try for a Baby" if you're just friends, whereas without it, its even harder to romance them and what not. It just seems in, my opinion, that its almost impossible without the Mod(s). I was just curious if there was anyone out there who has successfully had more then one child with more then one man, but does not have any Mods that could affect this?
Field Researcher
#785 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OrangeJuicy
I have a question... So I've attempted this challenge with and without Mods (WooHooer - to be exact, as well as others, but this one in particular) and the outcome of trying to have babies is not the same. With the Nrass WooHooer Mod, it's possible to "Try for a Baby" if you're just friends, whereas without it, its even harder to romance them and what not. It just seems in, my opinion, that its almost impossible without the Mod(s). I was just curious if there was anyone out there who has successfully had more then one child with more then one man, but does not have any Mods that could affect this?

If your sticking to doing it without mods then yes you have to work harder to woo the guys. Sometimes you have to go as far as bf/gf before your sim can sleep with the guy. As for multiple men, you have to break up the relationship with the current guy before moving on. That means no bf/gf and sometime no romantic interest. It seems that without mods sims are really picky. Sometimes you can get away with multiple 'romantic interests' if you keep it behind doors, "romance" interactions off your lot may affect your romance relations with other men. Or maybe that's just from mods, not sure. But yeah, your best bet is to just keep romance indoors and break of previous romances before moving on.

Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were going to do anyway - Robert Downey Jr

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand? - Captain Jack Sparrow
Lab Assistant
#786 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PaNdEmIc
If your sticking to doing it without mods then yes you have to work harder to woo the guys. Sometimes you have to go as far as bf/gf before your sim can sleep with the guy. As for multiple men, you have to break up the relationship with the current guy before moving on. That means no bf/gf and sometime no romantic interest. It seems that without mods sims are really picky. Sometimes you can get away with multiple 'romantic interests' if you keep it behind doors, "romance" interactions off your lot may affect your romance relations with other men. Or maybe that's just from mods, not sure. But yeah, your best bet is to just keep romance indoors and break of previous romances before moving on.

I've attempted it doing kind of what you suggested, but it's just too difficult for me I'll be going back to using some Mods to help me. Thanks anyways though.
Field Researcher
#787 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OrangeJuicy
I've attempted it doing kind of what you suggested, but it's just too difficult for me I'll be going back to using some Mods to help me. Thanks anyways though.

That's cool, I haven't played without mods since the first week I bought sims 3, which was years ago. So I was pretty much guessing. Have fun though.

I'm doing this challenge too, well a slightly altered version. Everyone might call me crazy for this but I'm doing this with 6 guys, who have to have 100 babies each. But I'm not doing 1 mother = 1 child. I have a same sex pregnancy mod on so my 6 guys will be having 600 babies with each other. Each guy needs to have 100 babies fathered by the other 5 men. So far I have 6 toddlers, all born at the same time, one from each man. My 6 sims are immortal though, so I'm doing the overstuffed version of this challenge.

Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were going to do anyway - Robert Downey Jr

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand? - Captain Jack Sparrow
Test Subject
#788 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 12:05 AM
how do u download this
Instructor
#789 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 12:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thesimsgirlfan
how do u download this

You can't download a challenge. You open up a new game and play by the rules listed here.
Lab Assistant
#790 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 4:34 PM
My sims first pregnancy resulted in triplets... It was a nightmare, especially when her second pregnancy resulted in twins.

My triplets turned into teens earlier, and I couldn't resist posting this picture I took of them, just before they went out to get their first jobs.

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
Test Subject
#791 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 2:03 AM
Default yes
[QUOTE=BubblesSims] yes its fine to sell those my friends do all the time but i have a quick question how do u download the 100 baby challenge please send me a link to the download website or help me out
Test Subject
#792 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 2:04 AM
[QUOTE=MistressTiffany] ohh im sorry im kinda new to sims sorry lol
Test Subject
#793 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 2:07 AM
[QUOTE=BubblesSims u might have to go to community spots and make friends with some boys if that does not help please tell me
Test Subject
#794 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 2:11 AM
[QUOTE=OrangeJuicy]I have u just got to look for boys and woo hoo with them and with the other boy if it says admit that your cheating then ignore it
Test Subject
#795 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 2:13 AM
[QUOTE=PaNdEmIc]how do u download mods been dieing to know
Field Researcher
#796 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 10:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thesimsgirlfan
[QUOTE=PaNdEmIc]how do u download mods been dieing to know

Ok, kinda weird that you quoted me for that question but sure, I'll help.
Did you mean downloading mods themselves, or how to put them in game?

Downloading the mods themselves is easy, they usually have a clearly marked 'DOWNLOAD' link. Just make sure you have the required expansion pack and/or stuff pack. And save the mods where you can find it, like the desktop. Mods come as package files, cc (custom content) can be package files or sims3pack.

As for putting package files (mods) in game
- go to your documents folder
- Electronics Arts
- The sims 3
- Mods (if you have made the folder, see link below for help)
- Packages
- then just drag the extracted package files in here

For sims3pack files
- go to your documents folder
- Electronic Arts
- The sims 3
- Downloads
- drag sims3pack files here
- Then start the sims 3 launcher
- click downloads
- select all the sims3packs you want to install
- then click install

This link is what I used when I first wanted to add mods to my game. It helps you set up the folders properly.

Scholar
#797 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 10:49 AM
Lab Assistant
#798 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by misslaheela
I'm trying this challenge, but I'm going for 100 babies from the same couple. In order for it to be possible, I also have to keep track of and fulfill wishes (including the lifetime wish, which is "surrounded by family" so that should be easy) so that they can raise enough points to get the "Young Again" potion from the LTR menu, go back to YA stage, and continue making babies! So, I can buy other LTR's, but if I want to complete 100 babies by the same couple, I need to save up enough points for both of them to buy the potion!

That sounds like fun, I might do that too, but with a supernatural couple as I have a mod that shortened their lifespans. Maybe a fairy and vampire, whoever has the most children with their 'gifts' wins.

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
Field Researcher
#799 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 3:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xPennyxTallyx
That sounds like fun, I might do that too, but with a supernatural couple as I have a mod that shortened their lifespans. Maybe a fairy and vampire, whoever has the most children with their 'gifts' wins.

Careful! I had a fairy/werewolf couple and after 13 children, I think only 2 were werewolves, the rest were fairies. I didn't alter the children in anyway, the fairy gene just took over. You might end up the same way, overpopulated with fairies.

I predict fairies will win your challenge.

Field Researcher
#800 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 2:41 AM
Two most recent chapters:
Answers
Peace
Page 32 of 46