Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 2:58 PM Last edited by Aaron4Ever : 28th Aug 2014 at 3:11 PM.
Default LOOKFOR - Cheap/Brooklyn-like Brownstone Apts.
I'm creating a NYC like neighborhood, and I urgently need to find cheap but realistic brownstones, similar to the ones in The Bronx or Brooklyn.
The neigborhood is a middle-low class one, similar to The Bronx or Brooklyn. Fancy brownstones will be viewed and/or removed.

I demand to know the mod who edited this post.

If you would help, the drinks are on me.
Who is the idiot who keeps disagreeing or even stalking me?
(Imageshack premium, no way!)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 10:06 AM
Maybe if you provided a picture of what you want it would help. I don't even know what a brownstone apartment is.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#3 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 10:36 AM
Why not ask someone from the TS2 Creators who take REQUESTS list to create it for you? Of course images always help.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 4:17 PM
I don't know if you would like deco apartments but this one looks great in the game and so do these. I was trying to create a nyc neighborhood and used these buildings.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:44 PM
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 8:47 PM
I've e-mailed a builder, they're on the clock.
Banned
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nightstar
I don't know if you would like deco apartments but this one looks great in the game and so do these. I was trying to create a nyc neighborhood and used these buildings.

Sweet! More Deco for when I can't muster good architecture! (Forever a bad builder. )
Banned
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 4:56 PM Last edited by Aaron4Ever : 8th Sep 2014 at 6:19 PM.
I swear someone is stalking my post now. Show your face, immediately.
EDIT: We have an accomplice, we need a moderator, now!