Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 10:49 PM Last edited by Greenplumbbob : 28th Mar 2017 at 7:03 PM.
Default Custom venue recognition ?
Does anybody know of a similar mod to Zerbu's venue mod, as it seem that this is now broken ? wanted to use the Willow Creek Highschool as my sims school and use the Go to school mod pack also from Zerbu, but the game wont recognise the Highscool as a venue so it wont work. Im using game 1.25.136.1020
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 6:50 AM
I'm running zerbu's Venue List and it's working fine....for now. (My game is fully updated.) However, since he rather suddenly pulled out of modding (personal reasons)....I'm pretty concerned. If EA releases another venue....we're in trouble. A new venue will not show up until the Venue List is updated. If that doesn't happen, if you pull the venue list anything you've altered will be...messed up? I dunno but I'm having nightmares over that (and for sure my restaurant on the camping lot will be rendered useless). I'm guessing the lot will return to a campsite? I saved it to my gallery so I'll just have to wait and see. I think I saw somewhere that the school mod was still supposed to be ok....check the forums.