Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 7:08 PM
Default Converted Mesh Not Appearing
Hello, I'm having some trouble with a mesh I converted from an adult accessory to a kid accessory, the kid version I made is not appearing while the original does appear, I renamed both the packages to something different from each other but it still isn't working, can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong and help me in the right direction please?
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 9:53 PM
Did you clone the accessory as new custom content? If the CASP(s) don't have different Instance numbers from the original that would cause your problem. The name of the package has no effect.

Check that the age and gender properties are correct - it has to be enabled for the right age/genders and have the correct AgeAppropriate and GenderAppropriate property flags.

If that doesn't fix it, please upload the package.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 10:50 PM
I don't remember cloning the accessory, can you tell me how to do that please?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#4 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 12:03 AM
Use either TS4 CAS Tools or Sims 4 Studio. Either one will let you select a custom package and clone it. Then you can import your mesh and textures. CAS Tools is better if you use Milkshape and Studio is better if you use Blender.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 5:46 AM
Sorry that I keep bugging you, is there a way you can screenshot how to clone things with Sims 4 Studio, I don't see a clone option anywhere.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#6 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 6:02 PM
Here's a tutorial: http://sims4studio.com/thread/397/c...-custom-content

You might have to select the "3D Mesh" option under the CAS button since you're going to import your own mesh, but I don't know. After you've cloned the package look for the Meshes tab on the right side of the window to import your mesh.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 11:11 PM
Thank you very much this was extremely helpful for me!