Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS speed build challenge results - posted on 11th Nov 2018 at 2:38 PM
Replies: 3782 (Who?), Viewed: 184179 times.
Page 152 of 152
Forum Resident
#3776 Old Yesterday at 5:31 AM
In my game ive been creating ties between sims of the beginning hoods and the base ones in my custom hood.
Not necessary cause they exist as such in the original hoods but I only play this hood and downloaded them as such.

A lot of graves will be popping up if I can find them
Lost 50 graves at once though I have nounlinkondelete mod installed so i should be fine. Grim (PC) will just resurrect them anyway so he can keep count.
Test Subject
#3777 Old Yesterday at 6:32 AM
I just finished playing through 1 of my 2 college freshmen households. For this one, I've got 7 Sims in one dorm, 4 guys and 3 girls. 3 of the 4 guys are bisexual + ACR--you can imagine how things have transpired in this rotation, lol. It's always interesting to see who gravitates toward who. Some Sims certainly have favorites!
Lab Assistant
#3778 Old Yesterday at 1:54 PM
I've just finished Rotation #1 of my Mega/Uberhood and it was super fun! So far I've shared parts of what happened in Strangetown, Veronaville and Belladonna Cove. I'm not sure how long a post can be so that's why I'm doing them in parts.

This time, I'll tell you what happened in Riverblossom Hills!

The Ottomas family have had their twins, a boy and a girl who are both toddlers now. David went to College. Sharla is still a child, she ages to a teen in Rotation #2. Tommy is a child who will be a family/knowledge Sim. Samantha found out she was pregnant again - thanks Risky Woohoo! Peter had an affair with Nina Caliente, Sharon Wirth, Chloe Singles and Catherine Viejo so far. Samantha is oblivious - kinda. Chloe caught Peter making out with Samantha and slapped him and attacked Samantha. Needless to say, Samantha is beyond confused why a random person would attack her like Chloe did. Dora is still alive, surprisingly. She has 3 bolts with Luis Aspir and I'm thinking of setting them up and let them marry before they pass away. The Ramaswami's had a baby girl that they named Anika. Jules O'Mackey is in College and Gabe O'Mackey recently proposed to Kaylynn Langerak. He doesn't know about her other lovers and he never will because I know I'm going to get rid of them one way or another. Jules seems to be OK with Kaylynn. Cleo Shikibu has amazing chemistry with Leod McGreggor and I just had to pair them up. They're not married yet but I changed the household name from Wan to McGreggor for future purposes. Patricia Wan moved out after falling in love with Mortimer Finch (townie). They got married in Cleo's home when Patricia found out she was pregnant (thanks Risky Woohoo, again!). They had a baby boy, Michael. Stella Roth had an affair with Gilbert Jacquet whilst Morty was still home. He was oblivious to the whole thing. He was mainly downstairs whilst Gilbert & Stella were flirting in the bedroom! In Gilbert's rotation (#1), Stella Woohoo'd with him in his bed. Poor Morty! Sandra is in College and isn't sure of her and Jacob's relationship. They've got barely anything in common! Xander is still a child but will be a teen in Rotation #2. Andrew Martin fell in love with pink-loving Erin Beaker. He plans to propose to her in Rotation #2. Jacob Martin is in College and has been interested in many different girls - neither are Sandra Roth. I can't see their relationship lasting much longer. The Travellers got jobs in Culinary and Adventure. Trisha found herself pregnant with a baby girl, Tabatha! Risky Woohoo loves me, LOL. Tina ages into a teen in Rotation #2. Daisy Greenman aged up into an Adult (I cheated her a degree to give her the Wants benefit etc). She's a Romance Sim. Rose and Jason decided to Try For A Baby and eventually had a light skin human baby boy which is unusual to me since they usually have a dark skinned baby whenever I play them - interesting. They named him Christopher (couldn't think of any masculine flowery/nature-type names at the time). Not long after that, Daisy did a pollen cloud prank on Jason which turned him into a PlantSim (love that Mod!). His dream came true! He and Rose went on a date which turned out to be a Dream Date - after returning home, he rolled a want to Grow a Plantbaby! I've never had this want before, I was super excited so I let him Grow a Plantbaby! He had a girl named Tulip!

That's all that happened so far in my Riverblossom Hills neighborhood - not much drama yet. I kinda like peaceful neighborhoods but I'm hoping to switch it up to give it more "life". Hope you enjoy my story things about my neighborhoods as much as I enjoy writing them! :D
Mad Poster
#3779 Old Yesterday at 6:29 PM
Over in the Elsewhere communist hood, Alexa Starr is a hoot! She has absolutely no intention of knuckling under for the Council. She won the baby lottery so the Council provided her with a partner, First Maccabees Smith. He's tried to be accommodating; he even took her last name when they married, but she just ignores him. She acts like he's not even there. She walks away when he tries to talk to her. They failed to make enough money last tax season, so they were given a room mate, Alaska Janackova. Alexa just ignores her, too.

Although she won the baby lottery at the beginning of the prior rotation, she's yet to produce a new citizen for the State. She's been inseminated three times. She manages to lose the baby every time. I really don't know how she does it since it hinges on a dice roll. But, she's managed. And she doesn't care. No maternal hormones left swirling around after the miscarriage to make her cry, no leftover fat. She just goes back to her selfish life.

It's about to catch up with her, though, probably within ten minutes after I start up the game. Tax season is upon them again. They have next to no money. Unless one of them comes home from work with a promotion that gives them 25,0000 or so NB's, they will be shipped off to the prison district. If she hadn't lost this last baby, their tax debt would have been forgiven. At least her being pregnant kept them from Purge season, though.

Why is it the songs we hate the most set up permanent residence in our brains? Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://bulbizarre.neocities.org/
Mad Poster
#3780 Old Yesterday at 10:21 PM
Boy, Smorbie, you run a tight ship in that hood! (Have you ever thought about making this into a blog? Sounds fascinating..) I would be aghast at having make the pixels suffer so much!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
My downloads of various stuff: https://www.mediafire.com/#myfiles (including funerals!)
Alchemist
#3781 Old Today at 12:31 AM
My Pleasantly Thriving Hood has three sets of Ancestors: the Pleasants, the Brokes and the Summerdreams. The Pleasants I've talked about before but today I moved in Bob Sr and Mags Newbie to get the Broke line going. Except Bob Jr is going to have an unexpected older sister. I didn't catch Mags going into labor in time to save, so she gave birth to a little girl I named Emily (based on the Let's Play Video I was listening to while playing the household. Emily is an important character in that game, guess if you want to.) This is one of the times I wish there was Sims 2 version of Master Controller that would let us set gender before birth.
Lab Assistant
#3782 Old Today at 1:56 AM
This is the sad, completely unplanned story of Edward Frost...

Edward Frost was the spawn of two cheating upper-class lovers. Neither wanted to stake their noble reputations by having a baby born out of wedlock, so very shortly after his birth, he was dropped off in secrecy to an orphanage. His mother and father did actually end up married together and now have three daughters together, but poor Edward was well forgotten by the time that happened.

Edward was forced to quite a bit of physical labor as a young child growing up in the orphanage. Once he grew old enough his duties also included taking care of the younger children and going out to try to earn money for the orphanage. It was expected that once he was an adult, he would join the military where he would at least get free room and board.

As a teenager, Edward turned to stealing newspapers as a form of protest against a society that doesn't treat orphans well. Unfortunately, the state did not turn a blind eye to Edward's mischief. One day, his luck ran out and the police arrested Edward for good. The state doles out a harsh punishment towards newspaper theft. Young Edward is now serving life in prison for his misdeeds.
Mad Poster
#3783 Old Today at 3:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranH
Boy, Smorbie, you run a tight ship in that hood! (Have you ever thought about making this into a blog? Sounds fascinating..) I would be aghast at having make the pixels suffer so much!

You are the sweetest soul! I don't think anyone is really that interested in reading my OCD-laden stories.

the interesting thing about Alexa, though, is that with the exception of insemination and the dice roll that caused the miscarriages, I really didn't control her that much. If I tried to make her talk to her husband, she just walked away. By the time the room mate moved in, I knew better than to even try.

They did get sent to a prison district. They didn't have the money to buy a lot with a structure, so they are on an empty lot. I'll be interested to watch whether she works with the others to make a life there, or just looks for someone else to move in with.

EDIT: Poor Edward Frost.

Why is it the songs we hate the most set up permanent residence in our brains? Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://bulbizarre.neocities.org/
Page 152 of 152