Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 9:22 PM
Default Mod Constructor
I'm new to installing this on the website but I have no instructions on how to place this in my sims 4 folder, please help..
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 9:28 PM
I found a link with pdf tutorial but its explaining how to create your own traits, I don't want to create my own traits the ones I downloaded not working in CAS and that's what I want ...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 9:41 PM
do I jus install the mods into my mods folder?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 5:18 AM
First off, please don't triple post. Especially within a 40 minute timespan.

Secondly, "The Sims 4 Mod Constructor is a program for creating custom traits and aspirations in The Sims 4." and it sounds like you're having trouble with the traits themselves, not Mod Constructor. It's a modders tool, it won't do anything for your game. What traits are you trying to install specifically? Cats and Dogs patch broke a lot of things, is it possible that your traits just haven't been updated?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 4:11 PM
Yes I think majority of my cc traits isn't updated because neither of them is showing on cas when I create a family
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 7:47 PM
Conserning the broken traits that was broken this November after the C&D patch, I think Sims VIP has a tutorial on how to fix them manually. I my self has fixed a number of those I have in my game that way.
I also downloaded Zebus mod Constructor, but as far as I could see it does not contain an easy batch fix for the broken traits. So the only solution is to go through them manually.

(The link to the Sims VIP tutorial is this: https://simsvip.com/2017/11/15/cust...ompatible-pets/ )