Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 3:50 AM
Default Detail edit mode glitching
I've scoured the internet and the forums and I haven't found an answer to this.

When I go into detail edit mode say..... to change the eyebrow or lip shape, sometimes the placement will "reset".

It's hard to explain this without posting a video, but when I go into detail edit mode to change the eyebrows (or lips or eyes or nose, doesn't seem like it does it with the cheeks or chin) and I click and begin to drag, the eyebrows (or whatever part I've clicked on) will "snap" into another shape.

For instance, when I do the eyebrows, I click them and suddenly they'll have the arch all the way up. Undoing will not change anything, and I will have to try and get the eyebrow back to the way it was on my own.

My game is patched all the way. I have the Sims 4 Digital Deluxe origin version of the game. And I have all expansion and add ons ("stuff packs", I don't know what they call them now) I don't have any mods that alter the sliders or CAS.

I'm interested if anyone else has had this bug (regardless of whether or not you fixed it) as well as any suggestions on what to try. Running the game without custom content doesn't fix anything.

Playing since 2004.
“Marsh's Sim Shit” —Sims, challenges/legacies, stories, lots, and edits (updated March 2020)