Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#26 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 4:40 PM
Thank you for the link to the video. I enjoyed watching it, and yes I'm a girl, the avatar is me.
I laughed when your girl got a skill point while paused. Since the last patch my kids get the last quarter of the progress circle of their homework by wandering around the house holding the homework book.
I used to micro manage my sims as well, I stopped during TS3 when I found they're more interesting and funny to watch when left to autonomy (partly due to their charming stupidity), I also learned that they also look after themselves better when left alone, and then during TSM I went the complete opposite way and now I really wish there was a game option to enable complete autonomy for everything, (as long as it's handled properly).
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 7:16 AM
starting this challenge today can't wait!!!
Test Subject
#28 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 7:23 PM
I really love this challenge!
I don't really want to install the mod, because I'll definitely forget to uninstall it afterwards, so I'm going to pretend that it's a kind of extra-work school?
I'll post pictures later
Test Subject
#29 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 3:52 PM
Love It!!!!❤️

Vikinga:)
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 4:07 PM
{Do you want me to add breakfasts and/or lunch to the teacher's list? I'm not entirely thrilled with the amount of chips my kids have been eating.

YESSSSSSSSSSS PLZ DO THIS FOR MEH
Test Subject
#31 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 1:01 PM
Unfortunately, with Cats and Dogs coming out, we lost the neighborhood with that 50x50 plot of land. So I'm demolishing the one that's 64x64 and building on that.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 8:35 AM
Good Idea! I'm doing this as one of my clone challenge sims, doing start from scratch and reach some EXTREAM thing, I'll deside when I get there. ANYWAYS that's why I wont use that lot, good idea! (sooo cringyy -_-\)
Test Subject
#33 Old 16th Mar 2020 at 11:23 AM
Hello!
I have a question. Can i download this school from somewere else? My gallery wont work and i really want this school
Scholar
Original Poster
#34 Old 17th Mar 2020 at 1:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maksuczenski
Hello!
I have a question. Can i download this school from somewere else? My gallery wont work and i really want this school

I've read the challenge forum rules and there's nothing I can see that says the lot can't be uploaded here, so I hope that's right.

Here are the notes I wrote at the time. The mods mentioned are from that time (March 2015) and I don't know if they've been updated or not (or similar ones made by other creators). No mods are included or needed for the lot, it's personal preference based on how you want to play it.

Forgot to add smoke alarm to kitchen

Forgot to add jungle gym either outside or in gym hall. I added mine to the gym and deleted 2 sets of monkey bars since 2 sims can use the same set of monkey bars at the same time. It's only required if you have the aspiration that makes use of it though, if not you can leave it as it is.

Large space on top lvl is intended for events in the challenge, so you can decorate buy appropriate stuff and then sell it again, without having to destroy other rooms for them.

Kids seem to be walking to the home ec classroom to grab a bowl of chips and then heading back up to the dining hall, bypassing the dining hall fridge entirely. It seems to me in other games that they go for most expensive item so I don't get this as all the fridges are the same type. I'm sure it will work as intended if it's repositioned or a second fridge added in a different place, because they'll use it if they come from a direction that faces it.

I forgot to add bookcases, kind of. I use plasticbox's books mod, so the books on the desks function as bookcases. If you don't use this mod you might want to add some bookcases. It didn't occur to me till later.

Lockers outside the gym are Kiwisim's Wall of Lockers mod, they function as a wardrobe override mod. Since it's an override, the game will still place the deco version of these if you aren't using the mod.

If you use a mod to stop kids being sent out to school, you'll need to use a cheat to get through some of the aspirations that require you to do things like complete homework twice while focused, or go to school while energized etc.
For the homework it can be done once with the homework that gets initially dropped in to the inventory, but it needs handed in to the school to be reset.
I've tried things like buying it from the bookcase but it can't be done.
So for the milestones these un-doable parts appear in, do all the do-able criteria then do a self set goal for the undoable part before you "cheat" your way through to the next milestone.
The cheat to move on to the next part is: aspirations.complete_current_milestone

The screen cap I have of the art room was before I put lights in. I can't remember if lights were added before or after I saved the lot, so you might need to add lights in that room.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  ChickieTeeta_School.zip (257.1 KB, 6 downloads)
Page 2 of 2