Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#26 Old 6th Dec 2013 at 6:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lord St.Croix
Pretty much every Sims game is a little UV

Oh yeah, I see what you mean. freaky deaky.

Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 3:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lord St.Croix
Pretty much every Sims game is a little UV

Oh, wait, I was thinking of Artificial Atmospheric Actions
Field Researcher
#28 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 11:30 AM

The Sims series is as uncanny valley as this is. Its always been a cartoon style simulation,whether it be graphics or animations.

❤"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened"❤"It's okay for you to disagree with me I can't force you to be right"❤"I don't care what anybody says, sleep is my BFF"❤
Scholar
#29 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 6:30 PM
^Kill it with FIRE!
One Minute Ninja'd
#30 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 6:51 PM
Frank Perdue must be spinning in his grave right now.
Test Subject
#31 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 7:15 PM
I actually like the way the sims look. I think that the hair could definitely be better but it still looks ok. I have not play much of previous version of the sims. I am mostly just a Sims 3-er, But I have played a little of the sims 2 and I like the style of the sims in 3 better.

And that picture is just Beyond creepy.. !
Alchemist
#32 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cece15624

The Sims series is as uncanny valley as this is. Its always been a cartoon style simulation,whether it be graphics or animations.

Miley wishes she had that much ass
Test Subject
#33 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 10:33 PM
Nope and nope
/nopes right out of here
Field Researcher
#34 Old 12th Dec 2013 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CandiceOz
I actually like the way the sims look. I think that the hair could definitely be better but it still looks ok. I have not play much of previous version of the sims. I am mostly just a Sims 3-er, But I have played a little of the sims 2 and I like the style of the sims in 3 better.

And that picture is just Beyond creepy.. !

I didn't really like the hair either, but I believe I read somewhere that they're still texturing the hair so it probably won't look as blocky When the game is released. I like the sims in 4 so far and I hope the game isn't terrible. OH AND P.S IT WAS BETWEEN MILEY OR ASH.
me and my lame humor, im probably scarring some people for life.

❤"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened"❤"It's okay for you to disagree with me I can't force you to be right"❤"I don't care what anybody says, sleep is my BFF"❤
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#35 Old 12th Dec 2013 at 7:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cece15624
me and my lame humor, im probably scarring some people for life.
It isn't just the twerking. It's the juxtaposition between the Twerking Turkey Miley, and your profile pic, which is a cute gif of Pooh Bear hugging a teddy with little hearts. It's like. "Aww, what a cute little avataOMG WTF IS THAT!!" which is what is destroying brain tissue.
Forum Resident
#36 Old 12th Dec 2013 at 8:58 AM
Field Researcher
#37 Old 12th Dec 2013 at 12:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
It isn't just the twerking. It's the juxtaposition between the Twerking Turkey Miley, and your profile pic, which is a cute gif of Pooh Bear hugging a teddy with little hearts. It's like. "Aww, what a cute little avataOMG WTF IS THAT!!" which is what is destroying brain tissue.

Never trust a woman who likes Winne The Pooh. I will not rest until everyone here is scarred for life This may look like a cute puppy BUT IN FACT HE IS MY SIDEKICK!! I should also probably say something about the Sims 4 since this is a thread after all and I'm not THAT heartless guys sheesh :lovestruc I'm excited for the new game but I still kinda feel EA is going to go the same route as they did with three I hope not... And I also hope they stop using the word 'intuitive' thats all I hear about the game..

God this being evil is hard to do. MY GIFS NEVER WANT TO SHOW UP. But eventually they will MUAHAUHAUHAUHAUHA

Toodles all...

Test Subject
#38 Old 12th Dec 2013 at 5:01 PM
I'm looking forward to the TS4 sims because I think they are pretty good-looking. I'd be more than happy to play with the TS4 premades and wouldn't need to edit them at all because I like their look that much. TS2 premade sims were by default pretty ugly, but to be fair they were easy to make attractive--not to mention, self-made sims are friggin' gorgeous. I think TS3 sims are hideous no matter what. I still have no clue what the EA team was thinking when they designed those dreadful things... and then made them mind-numbingly boring to boot. BTW: TS4 faces can display emotion like TS2 sims... big plus!

Ultimately, I think the look of the sims will always appeal to some and not to others. I don't understand the fuss about the TS4 sims' look the same way I'm sure TS3 fans don't understand the fuss about the TS3 sims' look. I also think that playing any version of the sims by default requires entering the realm of UV.

Anyway this is an interesting topic. Thanks for posting.
Page 2 of 2