Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 11:03 PM
Default Mod for Teen missing school if sick
I have a teen who study very hard, I do not even have to direct him to do his homework, he just do it on his own free will.
So yesterday he was very sick with the Flu and was not yet well enough to go to school, ( I kept him home to get better ) so just because he miss "one" day of school his grades went from A+ To B

Where or is there a Mod for student that if by chance they are sick or whatever if they stay home their grades will not be affected ? Gee an adult can call in sick at work, is there a mod for a teen to be sick and not lose grades ?
I don't know why Maxis made snow days for teen and not anything for if they miss school because they are sick. I'll looking for a school day sick mod for student.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 11:13 PM
The only thing I can think of that might work is Inge School system. When you want to keep them home put out the, I think it's a sign, and the bus won't come and no grades will be dropped.

http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...itutionSign.htm
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 11:27 PM
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 11:28 PM
@ CaliBrat I just check that link out It seem you will need to have EPs F ( Freetime ) Or A ( Apartment ) I removed FT from my game and Apartment I don't have. Thanks

@ lauratje86 That mod is exactly what I am looking for and it work with my Seasons and TwoJeff's bring friends home from school. Thank you much

Mad Poster
#5 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
Thank you much

You're welcome! :-)
Forum Resident
#6 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
@ CaliBrat I just check that link out It seem you will need to have EPs F ( Freetime ) Or A ( Apartment ) I removed FT from my game and Apartment I don't have. Thanks

@ lauratje86 That mod is exactly what I am looking for and it work with my Seasons and TwoJeff's bring friends home from school. Thank you much

If you scroll down to the bottom of CaliBrat's linked page, you will find the versions to work with lower EPs. But Cyjon's mods are good ones too.
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 12:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMposiast
If you scroll down to the bottom of CaliBrat's linked page, you will find the versions to work with lower EPs. But Cyjon's mods are good ones too.

@ SIMposiast Thank you, the problem is that mod there will Conflict with Twojeff's Mod "Bring Home School Friend" that I do use.
Creator Cyjon's was aware of the conflict so his mod "do not"conflict with Twojeff's Mod so, Cyjon's mod is a better choice for me.

Scholar
#8 Old 27th May 2017 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CaliBrat
The only thing I can think of that might work is Inge School system. When you want to keep them home put out the, I think it's a sign, and the bus won't come and no grades will be dropped.

http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...itutionSign.htm

Where do I find the sign, please? I've downloaded it, but I've gone all through the buy and build catalogues and can't find the sign to actually place it on the lot.
Theorist
#9 Old 27th May 2017 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueAlien
Where do I find the sign, please? I've downloaded it, but I've gone all through the buy and build catalogues and can't find the sign to actually place it on the lot.

You can find the institution sign in the Decorative>Sculptures category. The cost is §12.

If you know how to use SimPE, you could always re-categorize (I do this with the majority of downloaded items) it to make it easier to find in your game.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard