Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th May 2017 at 5:18 AM
Default Baby bbq grill?
I know this has been around forever, and the page is still on this site, but the actual download file is no longer available for some reason. I had this mod awhile back and I would like to download it again.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 26th May 2017 at 6:23 AM
The download is different than most as it's in the description and not on the download page nor in comments.

I just looked and dled it.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th May 2017 at 10:18 AM
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th May 2017 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
Try this link. You want the omgwtfbbq.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/f...al%2Fobjects%2F

Thank you
Mad Poster
#5 Old 26th May 2017 at 10:15 PM
I think that's just horrible!..
just kidding, I've used it -but SERVING grilled baby was too much; you end up with a baby head to "clean up"..urp

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Theorist
#6 Old 26th May 2017 at 10:38 PM
While I've known about it since it was first done and to think it's funny in a morbidly sick twisted way, it's not somethin that I'll ever use and why I never downloaded it. Only reason I did it just now was make sure that it was indeed what the OP was lookin for.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 16th Jul 2019 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
I think that's just horrible!..
just kidding, I've used it -but SERVING grilled baby was too much; you end up with a baby head to "clean up"..urp

yuck. I've had it forever, but I've never, ever used it. Pescado said a pixel kitten would die every time someone used the grill. I can't believe that's true, but it's two good reasons for me not to use it.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Forum Resident
#8 Old 16th Jul 2019 at 4:00 PM
Heh, smorbie1, the thread and all its other posts are actually 2 years old. I think the poster was just providing a Russian link, possibly out of censorship concerns for that country.

*Ongoing TS2 informational projects (come on by to contribute, get info, or spectate!): (1) the SimPE Preservation Project and (2) Conflict Tracking for the 3t2 Traits Project Mods
*Need a Pescado mod? Use his hack directory: in the first post, find the link for your latest EP, then go in hacks/
Mad Poster
#9 Old 16th Jul 2019 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
Pescado said a pixel kitten would die every time someone used the grill.

Actually, that was Pescado's joke about the Inteenimator, not the baby grill. More info here: http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=3992.0

Screenshots
Undead Molten Llama
#10 Old 16th Jul 2019 at 10:10 PM Last edited by iCad : 16th Jul 2019 at 10:37 PM.
yuck. I've had it forever, but I've never, ever used it. Pescado said a pixel kitten would die every time someone used the grill. I can't believe that's true, but it's two good reasons for me not to use it.

Just curious: If you don't use it, why do you keep it? I mean, I think it's absolutely hilarious how worked-up people got over the thing because...c'mon, it's pixels in a pixel dollhouse, time to separate reality from fantasy. So, reading the comments on the old MTS upload thread was kind of a strange pick-me-up, in a way. But, I have no use for the item itself, because I have different ways of dealing with unwanted kids, so it's not in my game.

(That being said, I can see it having its uses. There's someone I follow on Tumblr whose neighborhood has a demon family in a typical suburban setting, mostly played for odd, sort of tongue-in-cheek yet sort of macabre laughs, and that family uses the OMGWTFBBQ! It fits there, yes, but I don't see any use for it for the things I generally do in the game.)

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 16th Jul 2019 at 11:06 PM
It's an ocd thing.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#12 Old 16th Jul 2019 at 11:29 PM
Seriously, did this have to be resurrected. <_< It was taken off MTS for a reason, it's triggering. Please let this thread die.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Undead Molten Llama
#13 Old 16th Jul 2019 at 11:37 PM Last edited by iCad : 17th Jul 2019 at 12:43 AM.
It's an ocd thing.

Ah, gotcha. I can't say I understand, precisely, but I can understand a sort of completism, I guess.

EDIT, @Jo: In my experience, when it comes to controversial/offensive things in video games (or movies, TV, fiction, whatever), the discussion breaks into two camps: Those who can and do compartmentalize real life and fiction, with thick walls between the compartments, and those who can't or won't compartmentalize for whatever reason. There's really no way that those two camps can come to an agreement on things like this because they see the world in entirely different ways and they genuinely can't understand how the other side can be how they are. Those who compartmentalize are often called "sick" while those who don't are usually called things like "overly-sensitive." Neither label is likely accurate.

Me, I'm a master compartmentalizer and I have a perhaps unfortunate habit of laughing at online drama. Compartmentalizing is how I deal with various things that have happened to me in my life, two things in particular that would break a lot of people, in a way that allows me to function quite well in the real world without "triggers." That said, I didn't realize the subject was taboo, so I won't talk about it anymore; I was just curious why someone would have that particular piece of CC in a game if they didn't have any use for it, much less if they found it distasteful. That just wasn't adding up in my head at all.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#14 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 12:57 AM
Excuse me H--- No never in my game. sometime I wonder why would anyone create such a thing, and what kind of mind they have.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Forum Resident
#15 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 1:49 AM Last edited by natboopsie : 17th Jul 2019 at 2:15 AM.
I particularly agree with jo here---though our expressions of it differed in a fun way, huh? I nudged, she was blunt...but yeah, now that the new link got successfully added, there's plenty of interesting stuff (in other threads) we can talk about...without getting polarized.

Let's do that instead!

ETA: Fun little read to illustrate the point.

*Ongoing TS2 informational projects (come on by to contribute, get info, or spectate!): (1) the SimPE Preservation Project and (2) Conflict Tracking for the 3t2 Traits Project Mods
*Need a Pescado mod? Use his hack directory: in the first post, find the link for your latest EP, then go in hacks/
Locked thread | Locked by: Tashiketh Reason: Answered