Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Working Sim's Bed - Minor bug fix 5.4.2014

by ani_ Posted 19th Mar 2010 at 8:48 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:12 AM by ani_ : change one wrong client word to soliciter.

448 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 374 Feedback Posts, 73 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 18 of 18
Forum Resident
#426 Old 3rd May 2014 at 1:44 AM
Ani, would you consider making the int chances of std and pregnancy floats to allow fractions of a percent?
Even 1 in 100 is on the high side. Also it'd be cool if kama simtraj, from nraas' woohooer was one of the skill
choices. I know it'd be tricky to do, but I'm pretty sure there's a way for one mod to check if another mod is
loaded in the run method. Other than that, I think this is a well built mod. Using the vase to add and remove
interactions from the bed is brilliant.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#427 Old 15th May 2014 at 9:04 AM
Awesome mod! Thank you very much. However, my sim does not get paid after her uh...'service' is finished. Am I missing something?
Test Subject
#428 Old 22nd May 2014 at 4:07 PM
This mod doesn't work. my game just acts like it doesn't have the mod.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#429 Old 25th May 2014 at 5:54 AM
Thanks!
#430 Old 11th Jun 2014 at 6:00 PM
I'm a bit confused as to what mod I should download for version 1.67... Can somebody please point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance
Lab Assistant
#431 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 6:00 PM
Default Nice mod, but still can't get it to work properly.
Quote:
My sims keep relaxing and dont do ANYTHING and after that my sim keep relaxing and resetsim does not work
HELP!
I have this too. I can however reset the sims with nraas mastercontroller. No money gets paid(maybe because this is the same family). What should the effect of a family member as client be? No money transfer? Or is this causing the forever relaxing on bed error?

I also tried a Sim from another family as client; she started relaxing on the bed first but ran away when the solicitor came into bed?

I would like to get this working...

patch 1.63 with most nraas mods except Storyprogression. Is Karma Simtra incompatible with this? As it does things of the same nature...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#432 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 8:50 PM
<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#433 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 9:44 PM
Hi, very very good mod.

May be can you consider, if it's possible using this mod to animate the wohoo ? http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/i...hp?topic=6933.0

Great job
Test Subject
#434 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 12:02 AM Last edited by cocoooo : 23rd Oct 2014 at 12:19 AM.
Default Nothing happens at all
Hi !
I' m French, then sorry for my english but I have a problem with your mod.

I have the latest version of Sims 3 game ( 1.67 ) then I downloaded the MTS_ani__1424836_ani_WorkingSimsBedController5.4.2014 but it doesn' t work at all.

I use the flower pot to use the bed set interaction but nothing happens : there are not the new four interactions on the bed. How could I do ? Thanks.
Test Subject
#435 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 5:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by skad
Hi, very very good mod.

May be can you consider, if it's possible using this mod to animate the wohoo ? http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/i...hp?topic=6933.0

Great job

Same thought as skad's post above. In other words: would it be possible to modify this mod in order to work with Wohoo Interactions that are not related to beds? Not only 3rd party wohoo mods, but also wohoo in the elevator and such things, for instance? That'd be even more awesome.

Also: would it be possible to set wohoo price in-game? My working sim would then be able to charge different prices, depending on place and other circunstances (e.g. when taking a client home, instead of going to a cheap hotel).

Meanwhile, congratulations for this mod, and Dexter one. You take gameplay to a new level with your work. Awesome job!
Test Subject
#436 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 2:26 PM
Where do I find the bed?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#437 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 11:07 AM
Okay this mod looks/sounds interesting. I will try it. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#438 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 4:18 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#439 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 9:50 PM
Can you make this for sims 4 please.?
Theorist
#440 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 10:01 PM
3 times now my sim has become romantic interest when they woohoo for money. Any way to turn that off? I have twallan woohooer set for no romance on kiss and also have a mod that takes romantic interest off of all kisses and those 2 work fine. Only happening with the working sims bed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#441 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 12:21 AM
Works fine for me, thanks for your efforts!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#442 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 12:43 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#443 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 10:25 AM
thanks
Test Subject
#444 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 6:09 PM
Default Il mod a me non funziona
Quote: Originally posted by Jimmy796
buy mode/sort by function/decoration/plants...there look for orchid that says "working bed controller" (hope I got translation understandable)
ciao scusate sono italiana ma qualcuno mi puo dire come funziona il mod perche non riesco a farlo funzionare😱
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#445 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 7:34 PM
Hello I am Italian and chide excuse for my English to me the mod does not chide monywoho until then there anything sucede the sims ramie blocato possizione in that I have to do for the problem resolver
Test Subject
#446 Old 16th May 2017 at 12:54 AM
I love the idea of this but every time they go to woohoo for money it always freezes my sims in bed and won't let me use the cheat to re-spawn them. Please help!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#447 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 7:50 PM
These hoes better have my mothafuccin money! Ty.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#448 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 9:15 PM
Used for the sims 3 a while back, any chance of you taking up making one for the sims 4?
Test Subject
#449 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 12:33 PM
This... is... AWESOME! I just tried it and it worked for me! It didn't work at first, I tried clicking on the vase and after clicking "Set interactions" and "add interactions", nothing worked. What ultimately fixed the issue was when I placed the orchid vase in the Sims' bedroom, and had my client come into my home rather than stand outside. For anyone having trouble getting the mod to work, make sure you buy the orchid vase under Decor--->Plants. It should say "The Working Sim's Bed Controller." with a file folder next to it. It says this in the notes, which you should have read. Do everything I said above, and it works great. I'm still not able to do anything after clicking the vase, but when I click the bed, I get the options to "Select solicitor", "select client", "select participants", and "woohoo for money". THANK YOU for making this! It definitely makes the game more exciting.
Page 18 of 18