Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 6:06 AM
Default Help needed
I want to know if it is possible to remake the driveable cars (who need a driveway which narrows de placing capabilities drastically) and turn them into static statues which are placed so much easier on a lot...The reason is that i want to create a car-dealer lot but NOT with the ugly puffy original cars only...I was wondering if this can be done in PE with cloning the car and then tamper a bit with the parameters but so far i failed to have any result...Thank you in advance for some help on this issue...mind you i am not very familiar with the editing program...
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 9:34 AM
Cars don't need driveways. You can place them with moveObjects on whereever you want.

If you still want static cars, clone instead from a decorative object, increase its footprint, and use the car mesh and textures for it. You may have to add additional subsets and change a lot of the parameters in the material definitions.
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 9:46 AM
You could also take a look at Petreak's Buyable Vehicles / No Moveobjects needed for Cars.

Cheers
Mog

Mostly I fix Gameplay annoyances. I take requests and have made a few Requested mods already. Visit me on MTS Yearbook
My other projects: British High Street, Postal System for the Sims and Better Parking for Sims
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 6:53 PM
Thank you very much for the replies...i appreciate it a lot...