Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 5:23 AM
I like her shes useful however I also have a dog on the lot and she harasses it with training it tricks. I have to keep dismissing her so she stops. I'm feeling a mod request coming on...

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 10:01 AM
She was cool, until she kept trying to kill my dog... She kept training her over and over again, dog almost starved to death 5 times before I had to rid myself of the coffin.
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 1:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PureFilth
I love Bonehilda, but she always seems so sad and overworked!

I disagree, she is happy and finds her job very satisfying.

And if everyone looked after their dogs properly she wouldn't have to step in and take care of them.

Well done Bonehilda, I salute you
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Envie42
For me its Bonehilda and the family's toddler. She will not leave him alone and I'm starting to fear for his future sanity!

The household does not currently have any pets so I guess she turns her attention on the next helpless victim she can find.

Now she's completely bugged out because I did a reset on her - she seemed stuck in an endless "snuggle / tickle / snuggle / tickle" loop and the toddler was exhausted! She's not anywhere at all and the only option on her coffin is to 'dismiss' her which causes an NRaas Error Trap script error immediately. I'm sad she's gone but I think the toddler is probably relieved.

This is the same problem I have with her. She'll let my toddler sleep just until the yellow on the meter disappears and then she'll go wake him up.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 5:07 PM
Well I got Bonehilda back in her coffin by using twallan's Overwatch Mod - "recover missing sims" function and a game reset. But upon reanimating her, she goes about cleaning the house and then afterwards attacks the toddler again. Sigh.

I guess the solution is to keep your house filthy with broken stuff so she's always busy cleaning and repairing, or not have pets / babies in the house.

Twist of Fate - My Random Legacy Challenge
Test Subject
#31 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chisoni
On a side note, I was pleased to see that while the cowplant would, in fact, eat Bonehilda after a rousing game of cake tease, she got horfed back up undamaged. I guess cowplants like a little more substance to their meals?

Bonehilda was eaten, and turned into milk by my cowplant... she even became a ghost.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 12:36 AM
I'm cool with her. I have a single vamprie sim, no fear or anything. When I make my vampire cook, or do anything, for skill points, she cleans up the mess :3
Test Subject
#33 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 2:57 AM
I don't know how I feel about bonehilda. She's pretty cool, but she WILL NOT leave my cats alone. She constantly tries to pet them and they always turn her down. Even when they are trying to sleep, she wakes them up to try and pet them.
Mad Poster
#34 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 4:07 AM
O....M....G! Bonehilda is a BOSS! She stopped a burglar while one of my sims was at work and her five dogs were being completely useless
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#35 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 4:10 AM
If she is bothering your cat/dog/kid or whatever, why not just keep her in her coffin until you need her?
Test Subject
#36 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 9:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by missclaire
Bonehilda was eaten, and turned into milk by my cowplant... she even became a ghost.

Interesting. I don't know if something is borked in my game or not, then. My cowplant also ate the papergirl, but spat her back out just like it did with Bonehilda. I wondered at the time if it just won't kill NPCs.
Test Subject
#37 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 8:47 PM
I love Bonehilda! She's the best investment I've made in my household. My founder is a Fairy, who married a Werewolf (Argus) and they have a Fairy baby girl together. Bonehilda loves the baby, and the baby loves her! The baby was never wanting for anything as an infant, and the only reason she ever needs her butt changed as a toddler is because I cannot get her to stay out of the Fairy House! That kid would live in there if I let her. :p

All of my family members so far are fine with Bonehilda (though they sometimes frustrate her by cleaning up after themselves before Bonehilda can get to a mess!) but I've had visiting sims who were terrified of Bonehilda, and she's created some chaos at parties in the past.

I haven't had to dismiss or debug Bonehilda yet *knock on wood* so I'm definitely enjoying having her in the game.

Also: Bonehilda apparently gets a kick out of chasing sims who are terrified of her. This is her chasing around some random Fairy who came to one of my family's parties - she literally followed that girl all over the yard with that Having a Blast thought bubble, while the fairy screamed and went "OH!" and worried and ran from Bonehilda.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 9:45 PM
The only bug I've noticed in my game with Boney is an Everyday outfit roll glitch she has. In the house I started playing Moonlight Falls in, she has accumulated 12 maid outfits. I found this bug using Twallan's MC under Basic>Outfit,& notified him about it. He said the next Overwatch update he'll add something to delete the extra outfits.

Sky Marshal Skittles to the rescue!

Causing havoc here at MTS since 2004
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
If she is bothering your cat/dog/kid or whatever, why not just keep her in her coffin until you need her?

I do that. But it doesn't matter. For example, when one of the parents is there to tend to the toddlers, she's in her coffin until its time for everyone to go to bed, then the last parent awakens her and then he's off to bed. Soon as she's downstairs and has done one or two things, she wakes the baby up. lol
Test Subject
#40 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 1:37 AM
iv got a weird bug with bonehilda, it only does this on a household with a witch and 1 cat for some reason. when ever she doesnt have anything to do she constantly goes to my cat and scolds it un till she has to go clean something.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simbalena

And if everyone looked after their dogs properly she wouldn't have to step in and take care of them.

I think you misunderstood the issue, I do look after the dog. she CONSTANTLY wants to teach it tricks.. and at first your like oh thats cool. and then she keeps at it for hours and hours and the dog almost dies as she doesnt let it do its own thing. even once i sent the dog to sleep and she kept waking it up. and its even more annoying as the dogs social doesnt even go up with her teaching it tricks..im tempted to see if she does kill the dog haha

Also someone mentioned why dont you just keep her in the coffin? well i have found if i dismiss her she wont auto wake up again and i have to keep doing it. its kinda annoying. It would be annoying with children too although i havent had her in a house with a child yet.

It would be cool for someone to mod what she was allowed to do. tweak her behaviour a tad

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Top Secret Researcher
#42 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 8:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bassist_bitch
It would be cool for someone to mod what she was allowed to do. tweak her behaviour a tad

I would like my sims to have some more interesting interactions with her so it seems like she has some kind of personality.
Forum Resident
#43 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 8:49 AM
Yeah she's cool until you have a pet or a baby on the lot, then it gets really annoying the way she keeps waking them up or training them (The pets). Which for the pets is fine.. If I have motives decay off, when I am not cheating then it's bad, so I dismiss her until the baby's a child. (Although once or twice she placed some of their dinners away before the rest of the household can eat it >.>, the cook gets a plate but then everyone else can't get to it).

Other then that she is great, I wish she would do the laundry though, I can't be bothered remembering doing it all the time, so clothes are left lying all over the place.
One Minute Ninja'd
#44 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 11:31 AM
I haven't has a problem with her and a baby/toddler. If she picks up the toddler and goes through more than a few tosses in the air, I have the kid click the ground to "go here", and she puts them down. The kid then goes off to an activity and she doesn't interrupt them. I believe as long as the toddler has enough stuff to interact with (toys, dollhouse) they will keep busy, and Bonehilda won't harass them. It appears that the only times she gets in the kid's face, in my game at least, is when they sit on idle for a while.
Test Subject
#45 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 3:24 PM
I have noticed that she seems to get fixxated on teaching my dog tricks. Normally this would be okay, but the social benefit isn't worth the aggravation of having to 'x' her out so I can get him to eat his food or take a pee.
Test Subject
#46 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
I haven't has a problem with her and a baby/toddler. If she picks up the toddler and goes through more than a few tosses in the air, I have the kid click the ground to "go here", and she puts them down. The kid then goes off to an activity and she doesn't interrupt them. I believe as long as the toddler has enough stuff to interact with (toys, dollhouse) they will keep busy, and Bonehilda won't harass them. It appears that the only times she gets in the kid's face, in my game at least, is when they sit on idle for a while.

This was the experience I had with my household's baby! I, too, thought Bonehilda was keeping the baby/toddler awake - then, I watched her carefully with the toddler for a while, and as soon as the toddler's energy level dropped to where she'd start crying for bed, Bonehilda would put her to bed. She would also put the baby/toddler down to tend to other chores, so if you're really worried about it, you can just have a family member break the toilet or leave a dirty dish out or something.

I can't say if those things work with pets or not - I don't have the Pets expansion.
Scholar
#47 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 9:46 PM
Curious, we're all having such different experiences. My Bonehilda never bothers the cat. Instead she spends her downtime harassing the magic mirror and glued to the computer. I think she was trying to figure out whether she could use the hot tub, as she stood there watching it for the longest.
Forum Resident
#48 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 11:52 PM
Oh I forgot to mention this, does anyone else Bonehilda seem to really hate the magic gnomes? I mean really hate? I noticed one day she was heading to the corner of the lot, where there was nothing there except a lonely magic gnome (It was one of the big lots, so it looked confused), and then she started kicking it, constantly, over and over. And then later on I noticed there were babies (So somehow the gnome bred on his own XD). And she started kicking them as well, like constantly for hours.

For some reason she hates them, they must freak her out or something. Imagine that, a skeleton maid freaked out by magic gnomes.
One Minute Ninja'd
#49 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 12:56 AM
As a side note, my Bonehilda spends a fair amount of time in front of the fireplace warming her ass. Really.
Eminence Grise
#50 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 2:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Willow's Tara
Oh I forgot to mention this, does anyone else Bonehilda seem to really hate the magic gnomes?

Yeah, she kicked my gnome too. And then came back a little later and picked him up
Page 2 of 4