Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 3:32 AM
Anybody listen to Pierce The Veil,Black Veil Brides, or anything else?
I listen to all those kinds of bands just tell me your favorite bands like those and why you like them and we could probably have a GREAT conversation haha. We could even possibly become great friends on here XD And I am not joking :p
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 4:43 AM
You can post whatever you like about bands
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 4:44 AM
Or anything like that I Really don't care haha
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 4:46 AM
Does anyone listen to all time low? I was just listening to their cover of umbrella. Atl is awesome
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#5 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 8:57 AM
Lin: Please do not quadruple post when you think of something else that you'd like to say. If you have something that you need to add to your original post, please use the edit button.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Scholar
#6 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 4:46 PM
Well I love Blood on the Dance Floor and they always get compared to Black Veil Brides, although I haven't heard their music.
#7 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 8:55 PM Last edited by Mordecai and Rigby : 22nd Sep 2013 at 11:50 PM.
This thread was moved to Media Center instead of Derpy McWTF.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Sep 2013 at 12:52 AM
Default No?
Quote: Originally posted by Mordecai and Rigby
This thread was moved to Media Center instead of Derpy McWTF.

Some people probably don't think this is stupid wtf. Like for real some people like these bands and I'm guessing you disagreed with all the things we said
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Sep 2013 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dizzy-noodles
Well I love Blood on the Dance Floor and they always get compared to Black Veil Brides, although I haven't heard their music.
that's cool!
Scholar
#10 Old 23rd Sep 2013 at 9:47 AM
Aah do you like BOTDF aswell? I'm going to see them in November for my birthday, I can't wait!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 1:59 AM Last edited by Lin : 14th Oct 2013 at 2:03 AM. Reason: I needed to add on
Aah do you like BOTDF aswell? I'm going to see them in November for my birthday, I can't wait!

I am not a big fan but i do appreciate them . I respect them because they have tons a fans and people always say bad things about the band but I don't because i find that rude like why would they have so many albums and stuff if people did not like them. but i do appreciate them. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I love concerts. I might be going to Warped Tour '14 and i am like really excited. you seem like a pretty cool person lol
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 4:20 PM
I used to listen to them ALOT. I've pretty much converted over to the stuff from the 2000's.
Ya know...
Like The Academy Is...
Taking Back Sunday
Panic! At The Disco.
That sort of thing.
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lin
Does anyone listen to all time low? I was just listening to their cover of umbrella. Atl is awesome

Youre my new favorite person here! YES! <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 5:43 PM
yay!!!!!
Quote: Originally posted by SkylarElectrikk
Youre my new favorite person here! YES! <3

I am listening to one of their songs right now XD (backseat serenade) yay! i am someone's favorite <3
Instructor
#15 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 9:25 AM
Well, last winter I was absolutely OBSESSED with Pierce the Veil.
I probably listened to Collide With The Sky like 50 times, and I still think it's a very nice record.
I think I was going through a sad phase... I don't want to say "I was depressed" because I most likely wasn't, but yes, I had lost faith in a lot of things I normally count on and was very sad. It's funny how when you're sad you just want to listen to more depressing or angry stuff instead of trying to cheer yourself up. Eventually I realized that those bands (Sleeping With Sirens, PTV, ADTR, BMTH and so on) were not the kind of music I actually liked. Not just because their lyrics were depressing, but because they just didn't give me the kind of emotions I want.
Anyway, I'm not into those kind of bands anymore. I'm a happier and healthier person: I went back to my old loves, Frank Sinatra, Billie Holiday and my favorite, Lana del Rey. I still listen to some PTV songs now and then (when they come on shuffle!) but they bring back memories of a time of my life that I hate, so I don't want to evoke it again.

Wow free therapy yay!

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 2:34 PM Last edited by Simmer90 : 12th Jan 2014 at 4:19 PM.
My favourite bands are Pierce The Veil, Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens, Green Day, Three Days Grace, Paramore, Escape The Fate
Field Researcher
#17 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 9:56 PM
I prefer Black Metal myself, but I guess PTV is okay :3
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 1:58 AM
I'm probably going to catch a lot of flack for this, but it's an honest question. Didn't Dahvie Vanity get popped for child molestation a few years ago?

Thought I read something about it awhile back, but maybe it was something else. I sincerely apologize if I'm wrong, was just curious about all of that.
Figured his fans might know if it's true or not.
Alchemist
#19 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 9:04 AM
I quiete like Taking back Sunday and Panic! at the Disco, but I prefer:
Bring me the Horizon
Killswitch Engage
Avenged sevenfold
Heathen Foray
A day to Remember
Parkway Drive
The Air I Breathe
The Ghost Inside
I am Ghost
(Not in order)
Also, if you happen to like metalcore too, I've found a good internet station here. They play all kind of Metal and Metalcore

Quote: Originally posted by SkylarElectrikk
Like The Academy Is...

I've been obsessed with Slow down when I was younger, I don't know why. I'm currently listening to it again and DAMN it sounds so different than from what I remember!

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#20 Old 14th Jan 2014 at 9:49 AM
The bands I like are:

All Time Low
Pierce the Veil
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Kopek
Quiet Company
A Day to Remember

They're really cool. I like Pierce the Veil's cover of "Don't Fear the Reaper"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 5:32 AM
Sorry haven't been on this thread in a while. I've been busy. But I basically love those bands but some I haven't heard of so I will probably search them up and listen to them
Scholar
#22 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 12:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lin
I am not a big fan but i do appreciate them . I respect them because they have tons a fans and people always say bad things about the band but I don't because i find that rude like why would they have so many albums and stuff if people did not like them. but i do appreciate them. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I love concerts. I might be going to Warped Tour '14 and i am like really excited. you seem like a pretty cool person lol

Hiya, sorry I didn't reply for ages, I didn't realise the thread had been moved! Aah thanks! It was great, I met Dahvie Vanity again, he's so nice! I was upset that Jayy Von Monroe didn't come out and meet fans though.

Are you going to Warped Tour? I went to the one in London in 2012, it was the first time BOTDF came to the UK, and I met them both!

Aah thanks, you seem really cool too

Quote: Originally posted by JayKenz
I'm probably going to catch a lot of flack for this, but it's an honest question. Didn't Dahvie Vanity get popped for child molestation a few years ago?

Thought I read something about it awhile back, but maybe it was something else. I sincerely apologize if I'm wrong, was just curious about all of that.
Figured his fans might know if it's true or not.

Hello, no, he is innocent. He got arrested but the charges were dropped, and the girl who accused him (Jessi Slaughter) apologized and admitted she made it up. A lot of the fans are in their teens, so some people accuse him of being a paedophile, but with no actual evidence. And he gets slagged off because BOTDF write songs about sex, and swear. They both get called names, like 'faggots' because they wear make-up and have colourful hair and mad outfits, and because Jayy is gay. You know what people are like on the internet.

I'm not going to fight with you about it, but it really annoys me the amount of hate BOTDF get. As a big fan, I get really excited when they post on facebook, twitter etc., and then when I go to write a happy comment, there are loads of nasty comments from people who don't like them. I think it's just mean, and spoils the page for the fans. You take it personally when it's someone who means a lot to you, for me personally, I'm 34, and this is the first time I've ever really loved a band, first time going to gigs, etc., so they are special to me.

I could go on and on about this for pages, but I'll stop there. I don't want to take over the thread!
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 4:38 AM
Default Botdf Bvb

I know! They sound nothing like each other.
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 7:11 PM
I listen to PTV, SWS, BVB, BOTDF, ATL, FOB, FIV, P!ATD, and many more. ^.^
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 9:21 AM
Well hi
I listen to PTV and BVB, but prefer Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco and My Chemical Romance (applause for the Mikey profile pic).
I also like All Time Low, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Theory of a Deadman, Green Day, You Me At Six and I'm starting to get into Get Scared and SWS.
Page 1 of 2