Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 7:18 PM Last edited by ManGa_Ka : 4th Feb 2014 at 2:47 PM.
I cant see the mesh well in program(Milkshape)[SOLVED]
I wanna see my mesh like in first picture but i see like the other 2 picture :/ before my program was normal. I dont know what did i do wrong
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 6:20 AM
Can you still get the smooth mesh to show up in ANY of the windows? The textured view shows the same color as the material in the TCE along the wireframe, but there doesn't seem to be a face to attach it to. Try creating a new plane under the models tab and assign a material to it. If the new plane does the same thing, there's some setting that's out of whack. I don't know how to fix it, but at least you haven't lost your work!
However, If the plane shows up normally you've somehow managed to turn all of the faces into the wireframe itself. I have no idea how to correct it short of starting over, but I am very curious about what I'm seeing. In all honesty, if you've done more actions that backing up with CTRL Z can recover, starting over is going to be the easiest way to go.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 2:01 PM Last edited by ManGa_Ka : 4th Feb 2014 at 2:47 PM.
All windows shows like this. Any mesh i use shows like this. It wasnt like this before i dont know what happend. To can use texture coordinate editor i need a nice view to can edit the texture, like this is impossible :/ Plane does the same. Any mesh in the program does the same :/
I just import any mesh (orginal clothing meshes without any touch) and they appear like i show in the pictures
I wanna reinstall the program but i afraid it will happen again

EDIT: I reinstall milkshape and problem contiunes -.-
EDIT2: I install other version of milkshape and same problem. Maybe i need to make settings to graphic card or something? i dont see this normal...

EDIT3: I enter my graphic card settings and i touch random settings, now the program working well