Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 12:26 AM
Default Lets Play Politics!
Political views?

Prop 8 is something California should be ashamed of!! Actually, it's not prop 8, it's prop H8!

I feel sorry for the gays! They deserve to get married!!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 12:42 AM Last edited by deidara12 : 26th Sep 2009 at 10:21 PM.
I'm ashamed to be a Californian because of that Proposition!
And yes, I am gay

(Well acctually, I'm Bi. Same difference )

Don't blink.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 6:52 PM
I'm straight, and I'm also ashamed of Prop H8! It's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! People who are gay deserve rights just as much as everyone else.

Hello there, the angel from my nightmare.
The shadow in background of the morgue.
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley.
We can live like Jack and Sally, if we want. - I Miss You - Blink-182

Read my Sim story "Searching For Something " HERE
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 4:20 AM
I agree with Caitlin.

It's one thing to hate gays, but it's another to deny them rights that any other human being receives at birth.

When the smoke clears, you can consider us even.
Theorist
#5 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 4:39 AM
Does it matter if gays get married? No.. as long as they are happy. The USA should be ashamed of wasting money just to ban gay rights and marriage. Gays should be happy, I mean who are we to stop them?

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 5:39 AM
Another reason Prop H8 and a lack of gay rights in general drives me up the wall is this: For example, if a gay person's partner is in a coma/braindead, the gay person may not have any rights over whether the partner is kept on life support or taken off of it, if the partner's relatives don't want the gay person to, regardless of how long the partners have been together. It's so screwed up.

Hello there, the angel from my nightmare.
The shadow in background of the morgue.
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley.
We can live like Jack and Sally, if we want. - I Miss You - Blink-182

Read my Sim story "Searching For Something " HERE
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 6:22 AM
There was NO good reason for Prop 8 at all. Not a single one. It was wrong on so many levels. I could make an entire list.

If you were a Sim, would anybody want to play you?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 3:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WCF
There was NO good reason for Prop 8 at all. Not a single one. It was wrong on so many levels. I could make an entire list.

And yet my dad was all for Prop H8, even though I told him I was Bi

Don't blink.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 4:25 AM Last edited by cassslas1996 : 30th Sep 2009 at 4:26 AM. Reason: [btw, Deidara is smexy]
I despise Prop 8.

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«