Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Modeling Poses Overlay Hack V2 w/Face Overlays

by decorgal21572 Posted 8th Feb 2008 at 10:36 AM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:23 PM by whiterider

417 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 388 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 17
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 4:02 PM
Love It! Love It! Love It!
Test Subject
#127 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 4:42 PM
i...love..you...this is absolutely amazing!!!thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#128 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 4:44 PM
i'm having trouble with the face overlay. i'm not sure if it's the hack or if i'm doing it wrong. i posed my sim first by choosing the pose and clicking start. after she went into her pose, i then tried to apply the facial expression, but nothing happened. i wanted my sim to smile, but all she did was blink and krinkle up her nose like she was about to sneeze. i have all ep's up to bv.
Test Subject
#129 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 7:12 PM
Oh my god! If I could hug u I would!!! Thaaanks so much .. Soo gonna try it out, right away!
Forum Resident
#130 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 8:05 PM
This is AMAZING!!!
Thank you SO MUCH!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 8:09 PM
Really Outstanding with new poses... males figure so natural and so cool at the same time! And thank for thank you me ;P I wait to have time to see how it work in game

@@ CriCri @@
Webmistress of:
http://www.sims3cri.com - http://www.sims2cri.com - http://finds.sims2cri.com

If you like my downloads please click on Thanks button!

Sims2Cri and Sims3Cri are searching new staff members!
Test Subject
#132 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 11:17 PM
thanks so much! love it!!

'Cause I can't feel my face, I won't struggle on in a world so cold, in a world so wrong.
Field Researcher
#133 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 12:22 AM
Can I just say I loooooooooooooooove the face overlays! Had a play with them just now, tried different combos, worked a treat! Not to mention the different poses... thank you so much!! *smooches*

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#134 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 3:55 AM
Thanks everyone for you kind words.

Quote: Originally posted by mocha0030
i'm having trouble with the face overlay. i'm not sure if it's the hack or if i'm doing it wrong. i posed my sim first by choosing the pose and clicking start. after she went into her pose, i then tried to apply the facial expression, but nothing happened. i wanted my sim to smile, but all she did was blink and krinkle up her nose like she was about to sneeze. i have all ep's up to bv.

Did you try to do the face pose after you put the sim on a magisplay? If so, nothing can be queued once a sim is on magisplay. If not, I'm not sure why it's not working for you- you can do the face before or after the pose. Do you have basegame only?

Those of you reporting problems that I've replied to, it'd be nice if you posted back if and/or how you solved your problem so it helps others.

For movies, fashions, recolors and hack, visit http://decorgal.com
Test Subject
#135 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 4:46 AM
I Love It...thank You Do Much, But I Wish They Reaplce The Notmal Ones It Be Way Better
Test Subject
#136 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 11:20 AM
I have only the base game, and this time it works for me (it did not with the old version)! Yaay, I am so happy! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#137 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 2:05 PM
your job 's great!!thank you
Test Subject
#138 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 7:35 PM
OMG That's very perfect !! Awesome!
Lab Assistant
#139 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 7:42 PM
omg thanks so much, hopefully itll work as well as the last one! keep up te good work, very well done!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#140 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leonaleona
I have only the base game, and this time it works for me (it did not with the old version)! Yaay, I am so happy! Thank you so much!

Thanks so much for letting me know. So now I can assume that people with base game only who are having problems are because of operator error or some other extraneous factor.

Field Researcher
#141 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 3:10 AM Last edited by mocha0030 : 13th Feb 2008 at 3:15 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by decorgal21572
Thanks everyone for you kind words.

Did you try to do the face pose after you put the sim on a magisplay? If so, nothing can be queued once a sim is on magisplay. If not, I'm not sure why it's not working for you- you can do the face before or after the pose. Do you have basegame only?

Those of you reporting problems that I've replied to, it'd be nice if you posted back if and/or how you solved your problem so it helps others.

i have all ep's up to bv, and i had her on a magisplay. so mystery solved. thanks

so does this mean i can't use the face overlay at all with magisplay OR i should apply the pose and face overlay BEFORE placing the sim on the magisplay?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#142 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 5:56 AM Last edited by decorgal21572 : 13th Feb 2008 at 10:46 AM.
Unfortunately, you can't do anything to the sim once they are on magisplay- whether it's my hack or made by any others. You have set up their face and pose before you put them on magisplay.

Lab Assistant
#143 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 5:57 AM
We love you Decorgal Thank you for your fantastic work with this hack!
Test Subject
#144 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 10:04 PM
This is great, But i have one question, Do u know what folder i would put this in when i extract it, Because i've tried to download it before and when i get on the gaame to play, it just freezes while loading, So i have to re-download my game.
PLEASE HELP! thanks
Test Subject
#145 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 5:37 AM
Perfect! I cannot find better words to express my gratitude. The hack works wonderfully in my base game. really, thank yon for the hack, thank you × 3...haha
Test Subject
#146 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 5:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by glamwhatever
This is great, But i have one question, Do u know what folder i would put this in when i extract it, Because i've tried to download it before and when i get on the gaame to play, it just freezes while loading, So i have to re-download my game.
PLEASE HELP! thanks

Of course the folder "Downloads"

C:\My Documents\EA Games\Sims 2\Downloads

Oh, I just have base game, and I'm not sure if you have other EPs, but actually it is right.
Test Subject
#147 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 7:51 AM
Decorgal, thank you so much for this wonderful download! I have all EP's and no problem at all. ^_^

--------------------------
~Currently Playing with my BJDs, Sims 2 and Sims 4~
not really into Sims 3...
Test Subject
#148 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 3:59 PM
WOW THIS IS AMAZING!! *downloads* i usually dont do hacks...im scared my game will get messed up. but i couldnt resist urs. its SPECIAL :3

AnD WiThOuT YoU Is HoW I DiSsApPeAr
AnD LiVe My LiFe AlOne FoReVeR Now ~*

MCR shall rule the world <333
Test Subject
#149 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 5:02 AM
Do you realize how many people use your model poses? I mean I don't think you realize that about 90% of picture takers use your pose hack. You are the goddess of sim poses! You more than made a name for yourself. Now I have SOOOO many poses and combinations I can do, you will never have to update again!
Lab Assistant
#150 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 7:57 PM
Woowww, I am so pleased to see this. I love the first one and I am really looking forward to playing with this one!

Thank you so much for all your hardwork!
Page 6 of 17