Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 6:49 AM
Default Entry Point for Movie Studio Rabbit Hole
Where is the entry point for the Movie Studio rabbit hole? And does it have an exit point or something? I need to know before I bury it in the basement, since the town I'm working on doesn't have any space for the movie lot that comes with Late Night
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 7:02 AM
You only need a 40x40 lot to place the actual rabbithole. Well, probably less, since my 40x40 one also has a 7 square wide strip of parking lots down one side.

Anyway, the entry and exit point is the door on the side of that hangar-shaped building.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 7:06 AM
Thanks! I was worried that some rabbit holes would have different exit points or something. Good to know in case I want to build a movie lot that doesn't look ugly. I've made movie set lots before but they tend to not look very good.
Alchemist
#4 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 7:07 AM
It's at the pink side door, not the front one. I don't recall it having any exit point though. Make sure there's enough space on the other side of the film studio because that's where the film set is spawned.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...=20101211001621

Just call me Nikel
Scholar
#5 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 7:56 AM
Arrow points at the door.
Screenshots
dodgy builder
#7 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 3:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Why not download the rabbithole rug?

Because it's CC? I'm working on that all the time, can that window be used or should I make it part of my CC list. I just wish I could use what ever I like and not really be forced to keep track of it.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 4:54 AM
Is there even a rabbithole rug for Movie Studio? I've looked and I don't think there's one, or I might have missed it. From what I have read people just bury it in the basement. Apologies if this is irrelevant to the topic.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 7:35 AM
Yah, here

I believe it is under the late night zip.

I don't remember if this is where I got mine from, but make sure you get the "pets fix" version if you have pets.

I also don't remember where I got mine, but it looks like this one. I must've missed the movie studio rabbithole somehow. Thanks
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#12 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 7:37 AM Last edited by Don_Babilon : 2nd Mar 2015 at 7:51 AM.
Yah, here

I believe it is under the late night zip.

I don't remember if this is where I got mine from, but make sure you get the "pets fix" version if you have pets.
From the page you linked to:
Quote:
Update (03/08/11):
-Added Rugs as Rabbit Hole Replacements
-The Movie Studio is not included, because it doesn't work as a rug

However, there's a smaller movie studio rabbithole available here: http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...e/uploads/1399/
It's cloned from the Lunar Lakes rabbithole portals.

And there's the door version by Jynx, but I don't know whether that's included in the link provided by nitromon.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 7:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Don_Babilon

However, there's a smaller movie studio rabbithole available here: http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...e/uploads/1399/

My eyes keeps skipping things. Should've read it thoroughly. Thanks for this
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#15 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 12:29 PM
Maybe Jynx had found a way to turn them it into a rug in the meantime, because the 7z archive that I have doesn't contain a rug either. But the thing is, Jynx' rugs were hosted at customsims3.com, which is dead apparently. Margaret Pendragon had rehosted them but she's removed all of her files and made them request only.
So it is not easy anymore to get all rabbithole rugs. Might become a case for Volvenom's tomb, too, I guess.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 4:14 PM
At Nrass there are some working links to Jinx rugs http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Other+Mods+FAQ

They also have contact info to M Pendragon, if that helps.
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 4:57 PM
Some of this might have already been mentioned but here's another option for the RH objects and information. It's Under What Do I Need on This Page and includes direct links to Media Fire downloads for the doors as well as rugs.
There is also a link to Ultimate Careers Master Object list (See 3.) that includes objects for Music/Film Careers among other careers for those of you who might need this information.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 5:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Don_Babilon

And there's the door version by Jynx, but I don't know whether that's included in the link provided by nitromon.

There's a movie studio door available?