Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2014 at 6:42 PM Last edited by NKaushiraza05 : 28th May 2014 at 3:10 PM.
Physician & knight are stuck on operating table
Hi guys! So I was on the O Creature, My Creature quest and I chose the one with the physician and knight. Then after a few choices, it ended up with the knight searching for body parts in the forest but since his focus is too low, he failed to find anything and came out wounded. I made him do it again and he still failed so he was injured pretty badly. So I decided to try out the operating table and see if my physician can fix him up. It's the first time I've used the table in all of my gameplay now.

Anyway I did the operation correctly, up to the point where I already got a notification that the knight is no longer injured. I waited for the physician to discharge him, but she won't so I canceled the action. Now there's just an X mark on the action but the physician won't discharge him no matter what I do. They're both tired and hungry (red bars already) but they won't stop.

I quit the quest because there was nothing else I could do. I thought that would reset them but it didn't. I started another quest which needed the knight for a supporting role and he is still in the friggin' table. I don't know how to reset them or whatever coz I don't know the cheats for TSM. I haven't used any cheats so far. Good thing this is just on the New Beginning, and that was finally over and done with but I am still wondering if there's anything I can do to reset them?

EDIT: Now my Peteran priest is stuck praying with someone in my current ambition I did the same thing, quit the quest when he won't stop and when I let my other hero check in on them, they are still praying. How do you make them stop?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 11:04 PM
I don't know about the praying thing, but the issue with your Knight being stuck on the operating table is not, to my knowledge, related to that specific quest. I tried to find a solution for it some time ago, but sadly never got around to it. I've found it to occur when the wounds inflicted are at max level, but why that is still remains as a very good question. From what I found while looking through the game logic, nothing seemed different when lower levels of wounds were inflicted upon a Sim than when it's a max level wound. The issue may not be in the game logic at all, as it could also be in the definition of the particular buff.

Perhaps I'll take another look at it sometime, but as of right now I don't know how it would be possible to fix it.
Would be great though, if somebody had an idea as to what the issue may be.
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 3:17 AM
My Knight didn't have max wound level and still got stuck, it's just one of the many bugs EA didn't fix before abandoning the game
Field Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 7:00 AM
Reset all of the sims stuck. To do this hold your mouse over the sim, press Shift on your keyboard, and a wee window will appear which says Reset or reset soon (or similar) then click on the rest button, and the sims will release, or be forced to stop the action. They will return to standing positions, and ready for commands by you.

Good luck, have fun.

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.