Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 5:23 AM
Default WCIF - Unlocked neighbourhood trees and plants.
There are heaps and heaps of trees and plants in the neighbourhood that aren't available for placement on lots. Has anyone made a mod that unlocks them yet? Or is that going to be more complicated than it sounds?

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 1:51 PM
I'm pretty sure those are already available through the debug mode cheat.
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 2:26 PM
Thanks Celiria. I'm not getting too into this game the way it currently is, so I'm slow to find my bearings. Help much appreciated.

Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 12:40 AM
fwiw these are not actually in the debug menu. Those are all plants associated with the gardening skill. I'm talking about various decorative trees and shrubs around the neighbourhoods that aren't available in build mode.

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 10:26 PM
There are a lot of tree codes in the Sims 4 files. Much more than there are trees in build mode. So just as TwistedMexi unlocked the vehicles, so can the trees.
Here for example is the cheatcode for a huge oak tree: objects.gsi_create_obj 0x00000343

Only, I don't know anythiing about making mods, so maybe you could mail TwistedMexi. I can provide all the tree codes if needed.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#6 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 10:37 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 24th Oct 2014 at 10:53 PM.
kiwi, can you point me at the ones that look interesting? The in-game name would be useful =) .. but obviously hard to find for stuff that isn't in game, duh

Finding them is harder than unlocking them .. see my upload with the liberated rocks of today, trees work the same way -- but most of the ones i found so far are not in catalogue for a reason, they are kinda unfinished / looking like crap (quite a few have very similar meshes as trees that are already in game, but really subpar textures -- must be from early preview stages / experiments or something).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#7 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 10:54 PM
@ kiwi_tea Snooty -- should we take this to Create > Objects maybe?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 12:26 PM
Hey plasticbox, I see you sorted these out, which is brilliant. For anyone else who stumbles in here looking for the same stuff, check plasticbox's downloads page.