Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 1:15 PM
Diagonal wall but get full tiles instead of half a tile?
I am in the process of building a house and i'm now working on the flooring for each room but have come across a problem.

One room has a wall section like this \_____/. and when i try to place flooring at the diagonal walls it gives me a whole floor tile rather than half of one like i'd expect, so i end up with half wood on the outside of my house which of course doesn't look particularly good. In the same room i have another diagonal wall that fits a single door and when i put flooring down there it works as it should.

Any help would be appreciated
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 2:30 PM
Why don't you just switch to quarter grid tille placement. It's Ctrl+F.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mixa97sr
Why don't you just switch to quarter grid tille placement. It's Ctrl+F.

Thanks, forgot about that tbh but did the trick in the end.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 7:35 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 7th Sep 2014 at 8:10 PM.
Moving to Build mode – please use the Create forums for this kind of question ("how do I .."), rather than Help (that’s more for crashing and the like). Thanks! =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.