Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #3 - posted on 20th Oct 2017 at 10:54 PM
Replies: 21 (Who?), Viewed: 1213 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 6:15 AM
Default Creating New Worlds
Hello, sorry for my bad english, but it has been a time that i dont play the sims. I was really upset of the new the sims 4 isnt abble to build new unique worlds. So I stayed in the sims 3 building until 2014 and this year I returned. Since march i built 2 worlds. My style is building great cities with high skyscrapers and big downtowns, but im very bad to model mountains so I picked empty bridgeport for my base and lucky palms. What do you think about my reworked cities? Some skyscrapers from bridgeport are mods from Moonson and most are made by me and playable.




Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 6:18 AM
They look great to me!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 11:34 AM
They look amazing! That first one is the most realistic looking city I've ever seen in TS3.

Overlord of Plumbit, the subreddit for the serious Simmer.
We're constructive, creative and drama-free™.

(Oh, and follow me on my Tumblr.)
Theorist
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 2:55 PM
Default Pics?

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
dodgy builder
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 4:34 PM
What program do you use to make the mesh, and how do you get those skyscrapers into the game with such intense lights at night.
Theorist
#6 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 4:56 PM
I honestly can't see any pictures
It's not a joke, is it?

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 5:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volvenom
What program do you use to make the mesh, and how do you get those skyscrapers into the game with such intense lights at night.


The second city all the skyscrapers are made by me in the game, only with cheats like constrainfloorelevation and make the walls highers, and than put the lights from buydebug, all the wall will turn on the light.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 5:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tizerist
I honestly can't see any pictures
It's not a joke, is it?


I dont know why its not appearing for you... i upload the images to de imgur
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 5:37 PM
Some more pics from the first city (Bridgeport reworked)






Mad Poster
#10 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 5:39 PM
Damn, I'm certainly liking the Bridgeport even if it's not at all how I would've done it myself. Still, your idea is the closest I've seen to how I'd do it.

Overlord of Plumbit, the subreddit for the serious Simmer.
We're constructive, creative and drama-free™.

(Oh, and follow me on my Tumblr.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 6:07 PM
I would like if there is a way to make the citys more realistic in traffic cars. The downtown is like a huge city but its always empty. I tryed to add more fake taxis it did not work =/ I like my city only by photos haha
Theorist
#12 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 7:17 PM
NRaas Traffic mod > Change the Traffic Delta number

I tried to open this thread with Firefox, Chrome etc. Still can't see a link to imugur

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Field Researcher
#13 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 7:24 PM
I like that you "gentrified" the Bridgeport port/ warehouse area instead of the EA default urban decay style. It's like getting rid of a cliche, I like that.
I would be definitely interested in "raiding" your neighborhood for some skycrapers, supposing that they are at least partly furnished + decorated inside, too. Are they? or do you plan to?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 7:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floraflora2
I like that you "gentrified" the Bridgeport port/ warehouse area instead of the EA default urban decay style. It's like getting rid of a cliche, I like that.
I would be definitely interested in "raiding" your neighborhood for some skycrapers, supposing that they are at least partly furnished + decorated inside, too. Are they? or do you plan to?


Yes, there are all furnished and playable, usually it is on the last floor. I'm planning to share some of my favourite buildings.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 7:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tizerist
NRaas Traffic mod > Change the Traffic Delta number

I tried to open this thread with Firefox, Chrome etc. Still can't see a link to imugur


Here are those links for you:

https://i.imgur.com/DdrA39c.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/mNZiXgn.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/8dq0dmL.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/mQ5YggK.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/TV0nAfI.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ZbihA6b.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/i5cvdoT.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/harKeDe.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/RGeMWOY.jpg
Theorist
#16 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 7:47 PM
Thanks
It's real nice! Some really nice skyscrapers there!
I'm doing a similar project and I can see we used some of the same CC. Keep it up

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 8:18 PM
There is one of my favourite skyscraper, Dubai Building


Translation: Dubai Tower, A new furnished apartament in the 31º floor with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen and 2 spots on the garage.




If someone like to download, I will upload later =D
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 9:37 PM
These are absolutely gorgeous and so detailed! I find it's hard to get sim cities that aren't unrealistically spaced out (like OG Bridgeport) or too cramped and you have struck a perfect balance. The roads are fantastic too - those highways are some of the best I've seen.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 9:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgeorgie
These are absolutely gorgeous and so detailed! I find it's hard to get sim cities that aren't unrealistically spaced out (like OG Bridgeport) or too cramped and you have struck a perfect balance. The roads are fantastic too - those highways are some of the best I've seen.


Thank you =D
Instructor
#20 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 2:06 AM
Theyre lovely and I'm super jealous. I really wish I could play city worlds.
dodgy builder
#21 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 3:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielwww
The second city all the skyscrapers are made by me in the game, only with cheats like constrainfloorelevation and make the walls highers, and than put the lights from buydebug, all the wall will turn on the light.


Oyeah I thought you made them as mesh.

Be careful not to step on the rules on this site. MTS has a submittion process, so uploading in this thread or any thread really is not allowed.
It's also a forum specially for feedback in the create menu at the top. Uploads are also prepared in the same menu.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 3:05 AM
I have to thank so much the developers of ReShade and the who shared with us ayumu_jp, i simply loved the improved graphics, the screenshots are like a profissional photo effect, my cities became so much realistic!! You can compare the first photos and these new with reshade. So good, thank you very much!





Back to top