Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 Calendar Contest Winners - posted on 10th Jan 2018 at 5:38 PM
Replies: 7774 (Who?), Viewed: 795324 times.
Page 311 of 311
Test Subject
#7751 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 12:06 PM Last edited by Moondragon007 : 18th Dec 2017 at 8:39 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by owl_face
This has only happened to me once. My sim was getting married, and she invited her fiance to the wedding party since they didn't live together. The wedding started at 7:00PM, but everyone, save her fiance (Christopher Steel), showed up at 6:00 PM--even some party crashers. Her dumbass husband didn't show up until 10:00PM. I was aggravated both by the early birds and by Chris. >:c

Sounds like my RL dad! Which lends evidence to my hypothesis that we're all Sims running on God's computer. He must be facepalming constantly at humanity!

Another aggravation: I'm running a Supernatural legacy, which means I have to be extra selective about mates. But my sims all somehow flunked Flirting 101. My founder, who is a witch, ended up basically raping her baby-daddy. Her son, a werewolf with the Loner trait, had to take a DNA sample of his crush in order to clone his daughter. She's a fairy, and if she doesn't manage to somehow hook up with a vampire, I'll have her plant a Forbidden Fruit seed I have saved aside for just such an emergency.

I've also had cats taken away by the Social Worker because their Social need got too low. Obviously these kitties never learned the fine feline art of demanding attention from their humans.

Aaaaaand...... I just had a vampire sim die of starvation. Seriously???
Forum Resident
#7752 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 10:16 AM

All horses are. Who knows what they get up to out in those fields at night!

Simblr: Elyndaworld * Live Journal: Elandaer * Simblr: The Newcomb Saga
"Well, the way things are can go and eat a dick then!" - Lolita Scumthorpe
Lab Assistant
#7753 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 6:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elynda

All horses are. Who knows what they get up to out in those fields at night!

Hey must be Party Horse from regular show
Forum Resident
#7754 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 10:59 PM
I send my Sims to France. They're Not French anyway (all from the Valkyria Chronicles series) so hey. They go to the Nectary. And they all DRINK ALL DAY LONG. Guys, I know War Is Hell but that's no excuse to become winos.
Mad Poster
#7755 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 12:17 AM
Attractive Sim lady (Laura) goes to a bar. Sees a guy (Jeremy) she really likes, constantly hangs around him trying to get his attention. He likes her too; they chat some and she then proposes they go back to her place. With her roommate already to bed, they settle down on the couch while the TV's on in the background. Jeremy gets sucked....
....into the lame, late-night history doc playing on TV, while Laura hornily clings onto him some more. Then, FINALLY, after an eternity, Laura manages to catch his attention enough and they start making out.

Now things are really getting interesting, so Laura decides to show him her bedroom. Jeremy, excited at the prospect, barges into the bedroom, promptly undresses himself, and dives into the bed.....instantly falling asleep.

Jesus fucking christ.

Look out for Bridgeport '88 - it's the hottest new show on YT this season!
Already renewed for '89!

(Oh, and follow me on my Tumblr.)
Theorist
#7756 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 6:13 PM
Sims are stubborn - to the point that they'll sit in the same room as several stinky, fly-infested dishes, while complaining about the smell, but refuse to wash them on their own.

My Simblr | CC reuploads: pocci | Hal's Archive
Please contribute if you have any content that is missing from these folders~
If you have concerns about my stuff, please PM me! I see PMs much faster than thread comments :)
Mad Poster
#7757 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 6:25 PM
To be fair, the same goes for more than a few of us humans. Except for the flies part, maybe. Fuck that.

Already renewed for '89!

Test Subject
#7758 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 8:22 PM
My sim upon giving birth to quads decided that there wasnt enough room on the floor in the nursery and walked outside to set the rest of her brood on the ground. IN THE SNOW.
Mad Poster
#7759 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper Plane Mari
giving birth to quads

That's not actually physically possible, is it?

Already renewed for '89!

Field Researcher
#7760 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 4:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdevil
Sims are stubborn - to the point that they'll sit in the same room as several stinky, fly-infested dishes, while complaining about the smell, but refuse to wash them on their own.

See also my neat sim who is 20 minutes from voiding his bladder refusing to use the dirty toilet. SO YOU'D RATHER PEE YOURSELF???? OK! He stood there staring at the dirty toilet too distracted by his bursting bladder to clean it and then use it until he finally wet himself. I had him clean the damn thing, unclog it, and clean the floor before I allowed him to bathe. Play bitch games, win bitch prizes!
Field Researcher
#7761 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 4:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrijzePilion
That's not actually physically possible, is it?

In real life, as in the sims I believe you need a mod or it's extremely rare.
#7762 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 7:57 AM
TFW your dog has the non-destructive trait but chews up the furniture anyway

This account doesn't exist
Field Researcher
#7763 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 8:37 PM
My sim went upstairs, but she was still downstairs at the same time, then she stopped for a moment and sunk down to the ground level. Then she did that for more than 10 times, until I told her to go back downstairs.

- Anything is Possible -
Instructor
#7764 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 9:30 PM
Going anywhere in Bridgeport. I just try not to pay attention to how my Sims arrive at places. I find that using a cheat to ignore most of their moves recoups the time they lose navigating elevators and visiting every subway stop in the game.
Forum Resident
#7765 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 1:29 AM
Sims having an assignment to see someone to fill a request, going all the way to the person, and proceeding to do anything BUT talk to them! When I have them as my focal sim they don't dick around like this. But when they're off to the side, they do whatever they want.
Forum Resident
#7766 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSweetToddler
My sim went upstairs, but she was still downstairs at the same time, then she stopped for a moment and sunk down to the ground level. Then she did that for more than 10 times, until I told her to go back downstairs.

That often happens to my sims after I've been moving them about with moveobjects, especially if I've been moving them between floors. I only use it when I'm trying to get them all in the right place for a story scene. You can usually tell when its happened because you can still see them when you're looking at the ground floor and they are on the floor above. I use Master Controller to reset them.

Field Researcher
#7767 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elynda
That often happens to my sims after I've been moving them about with moveobjects, especially if I've been moving them between floors. I only use it when I'm trying to get them all in the right place for a story scene. You can usually tell when its happened because you can still see them when you're looking at the ground floor and they are on the floor above. I use Master Controller to reset them.

Yup, that must be the moveobjects cheat because sometimes I move my sims around to get them out of the way, or for testing out my poses.

- Anything is Possible -
Scholar
#7768 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 8:29 AM
EAT DAMN YOU! Ug now your tired and close to wetting yourself you're in a bloody open room OMFG WTF ARE YOU DOING! ... .... RIGHT this is why you don't kick gnomes.
Screenshots

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Test Subject
#7769 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 8:15 PM
Its always "fun" when you send your sim to greet another sim, they walk across a room, stand on top of the other sim, wave their hand and bitch that the other sim is in their way.
Field Researcher
#7770 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 4:03 PM
The way relationships are built in this game make no sense! The 5 kids in my current save file have almost no relationship with each other because the only way to build relationships in this game is one on one face-to-face interactions. Playing tag for hours only builds the relationship as much as saying "Hey, how you doing?" Eating dinner together as a family doesn't build the relationships either. Family movie night doesn't do it. Spending all day fishing together doesn't do it. I had the mom, teen son, and dad get up at 4:00 one morning, do all the gardening so they could take the whole family to the beach for a picnic for lunch and they spent all afternoon having a water balloon fight. At the end of it all, the teen son was no better acquainted with his younger brothers than he was before and the two sisters still weren't friends, despite swimming and splashing together. They're the only 5 kids in the entire world and they're not friends, even though they're close in age, have similar traits, and have shared hobbies. I'm not asking them to be BFFs, but more relationship than the paperboy would be awesome, considering they live together and do stuff together all the time.
Forum Resident
#7771 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 5:14 PM Last edited by Elynda : 31st Dec 2017 at 5:28 PM.
Well, just when I thought I'd cured my game of random naked sims wandering the town...

I sent Cressida Fordyce to a party at her old school friend Jedadiah's house. It turned out to be his birthday, and I suppose that's why he wore his 'birthday' suit.

Jedadiah Rubie is part of a family of comic hill billies I created some while back. They're a bit like the Beverly Hill Billies really, since I moved them into a beaten up old shack on the outskirts of town, but somehow they got rich enough to move into one of the nicest houses in town. Jed is now married to that attractive young lady in the green top. I hope she knows what she's getting to!

He looks surprised doesn't he? Probably saying "Aw shucks! I thought we was all gonna get nekkid!"

Test Subject
#7772 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 3:16 AM
Nothing says 'fancy restaurant/lounge' quite like a waitress in a ski mask and transparent fringe skirt.

Forum Resident
#7773 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 3:49 AM
Ok, Lysandre, I know you're excited to meet another king in your town but that's no excuse to play chess with Edgar Figaro until 3 am you have work in three hours.
Field Researcher
#7774 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 11:19 AM
Steps for making a mushroom omelet:
1. Slice veggies on cutting board
2. Crack egg and pour directly onto cutting board
3. Pour milk directly onto pile of ingredients on cutting board
4. Scoop with bare hands into mixing bowl
5. Stir
6. Taste (ewww)
7. Cook

It's a wonder they haven't all died of food poisoning at this rate...
Lab Assistant
#7775 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 3:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orose
Steps for making a mushroom omelet:
1. Slice veggies on cutting board
2. Crack egg and pour directly onto cutting board
3. Pour milk directly onto pile of ingredients on cutting board
4. Scoop with bare hands into mixing bowl
5. Stir
6. Taste (ewww)
7. Cook

It's a wonder they haven't all died of food poisoning at this rate...

I always loved how the Sims themselves only needed to provide half of the ingredients of a recipe. Like, the fridge automatically provides the macaroni, but if your sim can't scrape together a single slice of cheese, they're gonna starve tonight. Buttered noodles? That's crazy talk!
Page 311 of 311