Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 Calendar Contest Winners - posted on 10th Jan 2018 at 5:38 PM
Replies: 229 (Who?), Viewed: 154482 times.
Page 10 of 10
Mad Poster
#226 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 6:13 PM
The resorts are a very neat feature in Island Paradise. Particularly running them. It's somewhat similar to the businesses from TS2's Open for Business. If you like worlds with lots of water, you'll also enjoy the watercraft and the houseboats in this expansion. If a tropic/Latin theme is your thing, you'll also enjoy this pack for it but otherwise I wouldn't get it.
Now Into The Future is a pack that isn't all that great on gameplay, but it adds a ton of new objects and stuff to build with. There's obviously a whole future world and a bunch of things to do in there, but it's nothing spectacular. If you're a builder with a taste for modern architecture, this'll be your favourite expansion pack. And if you like crazy outrageous shit that also has some added value, I think you'll be quite content with the Buy Mode offerings too.

Look out for Bridgeport '88 - it's the hottest new show on YT this season!
Already renewed for '89!

(Oh, and follow me on my Tumblr.)
Lab Assistant
#227 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 8:35 PM
@GrijzePilion
Well thank you, now I had to buy both RIP wallet. Oh well, at least my game is finally complete now! Thanks ♥
Mad Poster
#228 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 8:37 PM
Have fun!

Already renewed for '89!

Test Subject
#229 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 9:45 PM
what is your most favourite/least favourite expansion pack, and why?

my favorite expansion packs by far are seasons and island paradise , now if youíre interested in island oaradise i do warn you about the isla paradiso worlds frequent freezing , but other than that itís such a great ep to play with !!

my least favorite ep is into the future , i guess itís because iím not really that type of person .
nothing against the actual ep , itís just not my personal fav .

what is your most favourite/least favourite stuff pack, and why?

uhm , my favorite stuff is movie stuff .
the costumes and decor is pretty neat for making wild west , superhero and gothic themed movies .

i donít really like the high end loft stuff pack , idk why i just donít feel it .

if you could rank how much you like each expansion or stuff pack in order, what would your order be?

island paradise [ 10 ]
seasons [ 9 ]
university life [ 8.5 ]
world adventures [ 8 ]
generations ( although i donít own it sounds awesome ! ) [ 7.5 ]
pets [ 7 ]
supernatural [ 6 ]
showtime [ 6 ]
ambitions ( again i donít have a copy of this game , but iíd like it ) [ 5 ]
late night [ 2 ]
into the future ( meh ) [ 2 ]

if you had to remove an expansion, which one would it be, and why?

probably late night ?

i mean ea couldíve put the instruments and bands into showtime , as it wouldíve made more sense .

anyways itís all my opinions , decide on which epís you appeal to !

:P

wildebeestt
Mad Poster
#230 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 10:53 PM
You know what, I'll pitch in on this too. Sounds like a fun discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HystericalParoxysm
What is your most favourite/least favourite expansion pack, and why?

I don't know what the best pack is, from an objective viewpoint, much less what my favourite pack is...but I know University Life ranks pretty high on my list. I'm partial to Into the Future though, and Late Night is a pack I keep coming back to.
Least favourite is easy - that's Supernatural. Hate the theme, hate the gameplay, don't care much for the content. I guess I'm not a fan of Seasons either.

Quote:
What is your most favourite/least favourite stuff pack, and why?

At one point I might've said High End Loft Stuff, but I haven't used it much since new packs came out and added better content. I'm inclined to say Town Life Stuff and Outdoor Living Stuff are the best SPs in terms of value for money and usefulness of the content they include. Personal favourite right now is the "Decades" Stuff Pack though. I'm kind of a retro aficionado and the more I've used that pack, the more I've liked it. The only thing wrong with it is that there isn't more of it.

Quote:
If you could rank how much you like each expansion or stuff pack in order, what would your order be?

From best to worst:
Late Night/Into the Future
University Life
World Adventures
Generations
Ambitions
Pets
Showtime
Island Paradise
Seasons
Supernatural

Quote:
If you had to remove an expansion, which one would it be, and why?

Definitely Supernatural. I kind of like some of the stuff that comes with it, and I keep it installed for that reason, but only for that reason.

Already renewed for '89!

Page 10 of 10