Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
3 people viewing

Nat 619

There are also 2 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

MTS Summer Movie Night - posted on 13th Jun 2018 at 9:07 PM
Replies: 8774 (Who?), Viewed: 772413 times.
Page 351 of 351
Space Pony
#8751 Old 18th May 2018 at 12:29 PM
You're welcome, Nat ^^
And thank you ^^

Poor Ed

I too think if Tate died, he still wouldn't be in a state to help the kids, given what happened to him
He needed time to recover at least a bit first...
Inventor
#8752 Old 29th May 2018 at 6:22 PM
I miss this thread.

Scholar
#8753 Old 29th May 2018 at 8:16 PM
OMG Olivia, be a little more disgusting please? Can it be true that she's moving out, though? That would be a small but significant upgrade in quality of life around the house. It's great to see Aria and Roxxi starting to get along, too. I mean, I knew they would eventually, but Roxxi still has many years of unhappy marriage in front of her, so it's good that she has more people on her side.
Space Pony
#8754 Old 30th May 2018 at 10:00 AM
Good chatper, Nat :D

Oh my god, Olivia *facepalm*

Good that Aria and Roxxi are starting to get along ^^
And she's right about Tate's bullshit XD
Site Helper
#8755 Old 30th May 2018 at 4:08 PM
I'm wondering how long that "new boyfriend" lasted after becoming "house donor." My guess is about 20 minutes. (Assuming he was any good the first time...)

I suppose it's too much to hope for that it took a bit too long to get across town in the sunlight...

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Mad Poster
#8756 Old 30th May 2018 at 9:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost sdoj
I suppose it's too much to hope for that it took a bit too long to get across town in the sunlight...

Maybe someone could sneak in and plant some garlic and a few religious symbols.

Scumthorpe Files contributions
You'd think by now that I would've learnt,
Not to play with fire if I don't want to get burnt.
Inventor
#8757 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 3:49 PM Last edited by Nat 619 : 2nd Jun 2018 at 11:16 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerAnne
OMG Olivia, be a little more disgusting please? Can it be true that she's moving out, though? That would be a small but significant upgrade in quality of life around the house. It's great to see Aria and Roxxi starting to get along, too. I mean, I knew they would eventually, but Roxxi still has many years of unhappy marriage in front of her, so it's good that she has more people on her side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linesa
Good chatper, Nat :D

Oh my god, Olivia *facepalm*

Good that Aria and Roxxi are starting to get along ^^
And she's right about Tate's bullshit XD

LOL she is gross. And I'm glad you like that. I imagined Aria wouldn't always be openly hostile to Roxxi once she grew up a bit. They're not close yet, but there's more respect there on both sides.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost sdoj
I'm wondering how long that "new boyfriend" lasted after becoming "house donor." My guess is about 20 minutes. (Assuming he was any good the first time...)

Lmao you'd be right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Maybe someone could sneak in and plant some garlic and a few religious symbols.

Great idea!

And an aside, happy pride month!

There's a few others I could've included, but space was limited. And yes, it was taken in TS4... I'm getting to grips with screenshotting in it.

EDIT: Why did imgur make that picture blurry? Changed it now.
Scholar
#8758 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 5:15 AM
Inventor
#8759 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 10:29 PM Last edited by Nat 619 : 12th Jun 2018 at 12:03 AM.
Mad Poster
#8760 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 10:34 PM
Nat.

NAT.

Gimme Miles' knife I'm giving Alonzo a vasectomy.

Space Pony
#8761 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 9:12 AM
I agree with what you said, Nat ^^

And I enjoyed that new chapter as usual :D

Good they won't have Olivia in the house anymore. Too bad Tate's not going away with her :/
Poor Carmella, good thing she'll escape that shitty deal :/

Poor Ed
Mad Poster
#8762 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 6:53 PM
Fuck guys, I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to have to call an indefinite hiatus to my updates. I've been dealing with some technical issues, and sending my laptop in for repair has actually made the fucking thing unuseable.

Basically, keyboard, usb ports and headphone jack all stopped working, and I was managing okay with one of the usb ports, giving it a nudge every now and then and using a four port hub for a wired keyboard and mouse. Now it's stopped working completely.

Housemate and I will be going back to the gibbons responsible tomorrow, but I'm not anticipating any kind of success with them, and will probably have to save up to get the ports replaced (a brand new laptop with enough memory, a dedicated card for TS3 etc is like £700+. Replacing the ports is £100 sooo). Housemate has been nice enough to let me use her laptop but unfortunately it doesn't even really run TS4 particularly well. That and plus getting all my CC and Sims on here would take literal days.

So yeah. I'm not calling it quits permanently, just for a while. I'm really sorry, I know it's been about a decade since my last update anyway, but you guys deserve to know.

Scholar
#8763 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 10:41 AM Last edited by TigerAnne : 9th Jun 2018 at 1:07 AM.
I feel weird about "loving" the above post, since this is one of those where a "this sucks" button would be very appropriate. So just take the love for yourself, Bl00! Good luck with the gibbons.

You know, reading the Farrington backstory is a very emotionally mixed experience. On one hand, we know what's going to happen, and that things like Carmella's situation will turn out okay in the end. On the other hand, we know that Tristan, who's currently an adorable toddler, is going to have some real trauma in his teen years. Tate is going to kill at least one young woman in the future. And then there's knowing that what we're seeing in these updates isn't even half of it. All the characters that have managed to crawl out of the gutter at the present-day point are going through some really rough shit off camera.
Mad Poster
#8764 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 11:11 AM
..............................................................So it turns out I'm the gibbon.

There, uh, there's a third usb port that a) I literally somehow never noticed before and b) works. So crisis over. I'm fucking embarrassed.

Inventor
#8765 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 8:40 PM
Thanks linesa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerAnne
I feel weird about "loving" the above post, since this is one of those where a "this sucks" button would be very appropriate. So just take the love for yourself, Bl00! Good luck with the gibbons.

You know, reading the Farrington backstory is a very emotionally mixed experience. On one hand, we know what's going to happen, and that things like Carmella's situation will turn out okay in the end. On the other hand, we know that Tristan, who's currently an adorable toddler, is going to have some real trauma in his teen years. Tate is going to kill at least one young woman in the future. And then there's knowing that what we're seeing in these updates isn't even half of it. All the characters that have managed to crawl out of the gutter at the present-day point are going through some really rough shit off camera.

I really appreciated this comment! It's been interesting revisiting this period, having more knowledge now of how things happened or will happen. There was a lot of forward-planning I really should have done the first time around, but I think things still come together in the end.

Sorry for the low-effort post. I've been away for a few days and I don't have anything ready yet. I'd hoped to, but then I had a couple of medical issues last week stressing me out (minor stuff though).
Mad Poster
#8766 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 8:47 PM
So after Nat took a pride picture of her characters, I decided to blatantly copy her join in with my own.

Decided to limit it to characters that've been in the story so far, barring one unfamiliar face that is very likely to appear at some point.

Enjoyed doing that, and it's highlighted a few gaps in my representation that need filling.

...And yes, Evijan's top reads "vagitarian". :P

Scholar
#8767 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 12:00 AM
My goldfish brain has forgotten who the ace-girl is, but this is an awesome picture. (Or did you mean that you included a character we haven't seen yet? I kind of read it as someone being missing from the picture, but we're pretty sure to see them in the future. One of those "English is my second language" blips.)

Poor Jin, she was the product of a phase her father went through. (And damn do I hope Evijan didn't come out feet first...)
Mad Poster
#8768 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 3:05 AM
I meant there's a character in the picture who isn't in the story yet, but is likely to appear at some point, so I included them anyway. And yeah, it's the ace Sim. Non binary too, but I struggled finding CC to represent that part of their identity.

lmao I imagine Saul as actually being bi, but yeah, he could've pretended to be straight for a while.

As for Evijan, well, probably not. But let's face it, head first wouldn't exactly have been easy on Evangeline either...!

Scholar
#8769 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 12:22 AM
Mad Poster
#8770 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 7:44 PM
Oh yes.

Let this be a lesson to you all. Never have unprotected sex with dragons.

Inventor
#8771 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 8:38 PM
*still doesn't have an update* In case anyone was wondering, Hazel wasn't born with horns.
Mad Poster
#8772 Old Yesterday at 8:29 PM
Lucky Aosoth then!

...Hey, when did Hazel develop her pyrokinesis, anyway? Because I imagine Evijan and her sons were both able to breathe fire pretty much straight away. I'm amazed Evangeline didn't go bald from stress.

Inventor
#8773 Old Yesterday at 8:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Lucky Aosoth then!

...Hey, when did Hazel develop her pyrokinesis, anyway? Because I imagine Evijan and her sons were both able to breathe fire pretty much straight away. I'm amazed Evangeline didn't go bald from stress.

Hmm. Maybe as a toddler? I bet that was fun for Miles too.

Mad Poster
#8774 Old Yesterday at 8:43 PM
I must say I'm enjoying Tate pretending to be nice, just so he can be called out lmao.

Scholar
#8775 Old Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Oooooh, I think I know what's coming up next! (And that was Stanley he was talking about, wasn't it?)
Page 351 of 351